In-ground pool repair company?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Shopping | Good Deals | Price Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon, May 24 2010, 3:31 pm EDT    Post subject: In-ground pool repair company? Reply with quote

A section of tile fell off my in-ground pool. I am looking for a good contractor for doing the coping and tile repair work. Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon, May 24 2010, 9:24 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: In-ground pool repair company? Reply with quote

OH MY!
Please pass the Grey Poupon!
Appalled

PostPosted: Mon, May 24 2010, 10:47 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: In-ground pool repair company? Reply with quote

LoL...I was thinking the same thing.
This poster has to be joking right? Just see if your gardener or butler can do some light maintenance work.
Are you kidding me???? A tile falls off and you need someone to repair it?????

PostPosted: Mon, May 24 2010, 10:49 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: In-ground pool repair company? Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
OH MY!
Please pass the Grey Poupon!

(With nose up in the air) "Your peanut butter got in my chocolate"

This post is funny !

PostPosted: Mon, May 24 2010, 11:27 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: In-ground pool repair company? Reply with quote

Appalled wrote:
This poster has to be joking right? Just see if your gardener or butler can do some light maintenance work.

You are likely never owned an in-ground pool.

PostPosted: Tue, May 25 2010, 7:18 am EDT    Post subject: Re: In-ground pool repair company? Reply with quote

I'll look to see who we used he did a good job. Don't worry about these flamers. They are the same people that ruin every thread.

PostPosted: Tue, May 25 2010, 2:37 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: In-ground pool repair company? Reply with quote

Appalled wrote:

A little judgmental, aren't we? I'm not the poster (and don't own a pool) but if I had tiles fall off I wouldn't be able to fix them myself either. And I can't change the oil in my car. But I could could fix your computer. Everyone has different skills.

PostPosted: Wed, May 26 2010, 3:55 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: In-ground pool repair company? Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Appalled wrote:

You are likely never tied own shoelace.
(Why do I sound like Tonto?)

PostPosted: Wed, May 26 2010, 4:37 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: In-ground pool repair company? Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Appalled wrote:

A little judgmental, aren't we? I'm not the poster (and don't own a pool) but if I had tiles fall off I wouldn't be able to fix them myself either. And I can't change the oil in my car. But I could could fix your computer. Everyone has different skills.

Can't fix a tile but can fix a computer? Watch out ladies for this one.
I wouldn't brag about that if I were you. Laughing
Uncle Buck

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 31 2010, 7:43 am EDT    Post subject: Re: In-ground pool repair company? Reply with quote

I suggest Bondo and a good compounding. Just not sure if that's for the pool, the computer or the ladies...

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 31 2010, 9:14 am EDT    Post subject: Re: In-ground pool repair company? Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Appalled wrote:

This is the kind of dribble that makes this forum almost unreadable. This is not a political debate, this is someone in town asking a straight question and he receives crap. If you want this board to be of any use this stuff has to stop.

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 31 2010, 9:33 am EDT    Post subject: Re: In-ground pool repair company? Reply with quote

Just ignore them. Their purpose is to elicit you reply to their junks. So again, just ignore them. They will probably get banned if they do that too often.

Now, back to fixing falling pool tiles. For DIYer, go to Home Depot and buy the following two kinds of cement:

1. Custom Building Products FlexBond Fortified Thin-Set Mortar

This is the "glue" for affixing tiles to existing concrete surface.

2. Polyblend Sanded Grout

Both works well for pools and outdoor projects.

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 4 2010, 5:14 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: In-ground pool repair company? Reply with quote

Call Joe Stasi!!!!!!!
Apparently, he can do anything!!!!!!
Even in his sleep.

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 5 2010, 11:58 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: In-ground pool repair company? Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Appalled wrote:

This is the kind of dribble that makes this forum almost unreadable. This is not a political debate, this is someone in town asking a straight question and he receives crap. If you want this board to be of any use this stuff has to stop.

It's DRIVEL, you YING/YANG, NOT dribble.
Political or not, ask a silly question..............................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Shopping | Good Deals | Price Talk All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1