Lawn Care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Shopping | Good Deals | Price Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 19 2010, 4:57 pm EDT    Post subject: Lawn Care Reply with quote

Hi looking for a good lawn care service, not lawn cutting as I already have someone for that. More of the treatment type service fertilizer and weeds that type of thing. Someone local and in town preferred.

Please post replies

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 19 2010, 5:32 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Lawn Care Reply with quote

I use Groundmasters and they do a good job.

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 19 2010, 10:13 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Lawn Care Reply with quote

my guess would be this is who you mean?

www.groundmasters-inc.com
109 Voelbel Road
Hightstown, NJ 08520-2807
(609) 448-9152

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 20 2010, 6:20 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Lawn Care Reply with quote

Yes
pookie103

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 23 2010, 8:02 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Lawn Care Reply with quote

Know any good landscapers to plant some shrubs and small trees?
Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 23 2010, 8:36 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Lawn Care Reply with quote

pookie103 wrote:
Thanks.

Ostrich Nursery in Robbinsville: (609) 426-9114
They do great work, and have a very large selection of plants and trees that you really have to go see.
WOW...

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 3 2010, 11:41 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Lawn Care Reply with quote

Bet you a million dollars that the guests that are suggesting these products are actually the owners. Just sayin. It looks a bit suspicious. They'd at least bother to put a name. Half the suggestions look like ads you'd read in a newspaper. Anyobdy else feel the same way? -_- Confused
RobDiamond

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 4 2010, 12:31 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Lawn Care Reply with quote

Well, I'm not the owner, and I'll recommend Ostrich Nursery. We've been putting in a few trees every year for the past few years, and they've always done a great job. Trees & shrubs are guaranteed. They have a huge selection.

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 4 2010, 12:42 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Lawn Care Reply with quote

WOW... wrote:
Bet you a million dollars that the guests that are suggesting these products are actually the owners. Just sayin. It looks a bit suspicious. They'd at least bother to put a name. Half the suggestions look like ads you'd read in a newspaper. Anyobdy else feel the same way? -_- Confused

So how do we collect your million dollars?
Neighbor-qq68

PostPosted: Mon, May 12 2014, 8:30 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Lawn Care Reply with quote

We're looking for someone to cut our grass every two weeks. We're in town, about a block from the school. It's a small area of grass. Middle or High School student would do. We can provide lawn mower.
jft3453-q7q8

PostPosted: Mon, May 12 2014, 11:26 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Lawn Care Reply with quote

Is there any contact info for the lawn cutting position? I am a college student coming back that live across from Gil n Berts who would be glad to help you guys out.
anon-5536

PostPosted: Tue, May 13 2014, 7:14 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Lawn Care Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
pookie103 wrote:
Thanks.

Ostrich Nursery in Robbinsville: (609) 426-9114
They do great work, and have a very large selection of plants and trees that you really have to go see.

stay local use growing concern located right here in Cranbury
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Shopping | Good Deals | Price Talk All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1