New Sign at Heritage Park!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goodnews!-617n

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 19 2017, 9:36 am EDT    Post subject: New Sign at Heritage Park! Reply with quote

I see that the Town is erecting a new sign at the entrance to heritage park. It is very well done and picks up on the style of the Village wood sign on South Main St. by the park.

I am not sure who is responsible for the sign, but WELL DONE!

Congrats to all those involved!
anon-88r5

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 19 2017, 10:21 am EDT    Post subject: Re: New Sign at Heritage Park! Reply with quote

Yes, people can finally stop asking me where Heritage park is. Now we need one for Millstone due to all those soccer games.
freedomofspeach-617n

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 19 2017, 5:11 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: New Sign at Heritage Park! Reply with quote

gotta love this forum where people can whine in response to an upbeat, productive post!
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 19 2017, 5:49 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: New Sign at Heritage Park! Reply with quote

freedomofspeach-617n wrote:
gotta love this forum where people can whine in response to an upbeat, productive post!

I was the above poster you reference. My comment was not meant at all to be whining. I agreed with you which is why I said Yes. I think the sign is great. At least once a week people would ask me where Heritage park was because there was no sign with its name. The same with Millstone. The Millstone reign rotted years ago.

So this is a great move and we should have similar signs in all our parks.
Blind as a bat-sp2r

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 20 2017, 9:09 am EDT    Post subject: Re: New Sign at Heritage Park! Reply with quote

I think you need to get your eyes checked There is a sign in Millstone park and it has been there for at least 15 years! I can help you out by telling you it is on your left as you pull into the park off Old Trenton Rd 👍👌👍😃
anonoqs9-np85

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 22 2017, 9:59 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: New Sign at Heritage Park! Reply with quote

Speaking about rotting signs. Look at the bulletin board at the Municipal building---that unused obsolete piece of garbage that we paid thousands of $$$ to "RESTORE" was an other waste of our money.It was a Boy Scout project that was never made to last ;along with as many other Boy Scout projects we paid for ie; the Life Saving Rings at the lake that all have become eyesores that do not serve a purpose. Hows about we get a maintenance guarantee with those "Donations"!!!
I agree-s45s

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 23 2017, 6:06 am EDT    Post subject: Re: New Sign at Heritage Park! Reply with quote

I agree . How long do we have to wait before we can have the old Boy Scout projects that cost us money removed?
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 23 2017, 6:38 am EDT    Post subject: Re: New Sign at Heritage Park! Reply with quote

If the projects are only there and not being repaired are they costing us any money?

I believe the meeting board by town hall was rebuilt before the town website was being actively used. It's been at least 10 years since that project was done.

I do agree that scout projects though should have some type of maintenance plan, or be something the town needs and would do anyway or have them redone as a future scout project.
anon-0514

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 23 2017, 11:14 am EDT    Post subject: Re: New Sign at Heritage Park! Reply with quote

A lot of the boy scout projects are being done at the police station now. Atleast the police get to benefit from them.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1