How rude!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poop patrol-6n75

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 20 2017, 12:06 pm EST    Post subject: How rude! Reply with quote

I live in Cranbury Estates and am not a long time resident. It seems one of my neighbors doesn’t seem to think he has to clean up after his dog. My wife questioned him once after depositing a load in front of our house and was met with a rude response. After strolling the neighborhood it seems as if this guys dog is littering up the whole development! I for one am fed up and asking anyone in the Estates who has dog poop in front of their house to bring it to 3 Holmes road and return it to its rightful owner!
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 20 2017, 12:35 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

There is an ordinance. If you have proof of this you can lodge a complaint and the individual will be fined.
anon-pp98

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 20 2017, 1:05 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

holy crap how rude
anon-4npp

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 20 2017, 1:08 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

As a long term member of the shade tree commission and a pioneer with the tree city USA organization as well as the women’s club of northeast America I can personally say that I know first hand the diseases that can be spread through fecal matter. I have seen this repeat offender commit this act all throughout town. Something must be done!
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 20 2017, 1:38 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

File a complaint or two and the offender will likely stop. I know Inwould if being hit repeatedly with a fine of 100 or so dollars.
anon-p0o2

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 20 2017, 3:03 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

Poop patrol-6n75 wrote:
I live in Cranbury Estates and am not a long time resident. It seems one of my neighbors doesn’t seem to think he has to clean up after his dog. My wife questioned him once after depositing a load in front of our house and was met with a rude response. After strolling the neighborhood it seems as if this guys dog is littering up the whole development! I for one am fed up and asking anyone in the Estates who has dog poop in front of their house to bring it to 3 Holmes road and return it to its rightful owner!

I think that this is the guy with the HUGE dog that he has a hard time restraining when he walks it on Ryan and Griggs. I'd keep my distance from him. He doesn't play well with others. l
anon-88r5

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 20 2017, 3:41 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-p0o2 wrote:
Poop patrol-6n75 wrote:

I think that this is the guy with the HUGE dog that he has a hard time restraining when he walks it on Ryan and Griggs. I'd keep my distance from him. He doesn't play well with others. l

The dog or the man?
What was I thinking-465p

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 21 2017, 5:48 am EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

Call the police about the situation you are dealing with. That is there job. Sorry they won’t do anything because he hangs out with the officer who lives in the estates. What was I thinking😂
anon-01s7

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 21 2017, 7:07 am EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

You are a nameless faceless coward. Why don’t you post your address?Why not speak directly with individual(s)? If you feel that strongly that there is an issue why would you post anonymous accusations directed at specific people listing their address?Have a set of balls.
anon-01s7

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 21 2017, 7:34 am EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

I’m not sure how Posting someone’s address and be Retaliatory is the answer to your problem. This is the problem instead of bringing it to the mans attention during the act that you accuse him of you rather post on an Anonymous site. It’s cowardly and gives no credibility to your complaint.
Cranonymous-2163

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 21 2017, 9:02 am EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-01s7 wrote:
I’m not sure how Posting someone’s address and be Retaliatory is the answer to your problem. This is the problem instead of bringing it to the mans attention during the act that you accuse him of you rather post on an Anonymous site. It’s cowardly and gives no credibility to your complaint.

He just said that his wife addressed this man directly and was met with a rude response.

I'm not sure that posting his address is the way to go. But it's not like everyone in the Estates/Silvers Lane/Main Street doesn't know who it is.
Cranonymous-2163

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 21 2017, 9:39 am EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

I would like to point out that there does seem to be another couple who aren't too concerned with cleaning up after their dog that have recently moved into the Applewood complex. It's a white dog, not sure what kind. As the Applewood units fill up, this is going to become more of a problem. These condos do not have yards and it's not like the residents are going to walk their dogs out on the highway. The estates are about to become a toilet for the Applewood dogs. Nothing to be done about that now, but I would urge estates residents to be very, very proactive about reminding our new neighbors to pick up after their pets.
anon-4os8

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 21 2017, 9:44 am EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

Some people seem to have no read the original post carefully but that didn't stop them from anonymously replying condemning someone of anonymously posting, LOL.

The OP clearly said that the offender had been asked to stop and that they not only refused to but were rude about it. If you try to handle it the right way and the person refuses to be reasonable, why just accept it? At a certain point public shaming is an appropriate response. The advice about calling the police is good too, but made after the post.
anon-88r5

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 21 2017, 10:11 am EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

Cranonymous-2163 wrote:
I would like to point out that there does seem to be another couple who aren't too concerned with cleaning up after their dog that have recently moved into the Applewood complex. It's a white dog, not sure what kind. As the Applewood units fill up, this is going to become more of a problem. These condos do not have yards and it's not like the residents are going to walk their dogs out on the highway. The estates are about to become a toilet for the Applewood dogs. Nothing to be done about that now, but I would urge estates residents to be very, very proactive about reminding our new neighbors to pick up after their pets.

What is the difference between an Applewood dog or someone in the estates who did not have a dog suddenly getting one?

The key issue is that people should clean up after the dog. Yes, having a big dog and carrying it's poop is not fun. But, that is part of owning a big dog.
Cranonymous-2163

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 21 2017, 10:25 am EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-88r5 wrote:
Cranonymous-2163 wrote:

What is the difference between an Applewood dog or someone in the estates who did not have a dog suddenly getting one?

The key issue is that people should clean up after the dog. Yes, having a big dog and carrying it's poop is not fun. But, that is part of owning a big dog.

The difference is that people in the estates have yards. Applewood units do not. So where do you think they are going to take their dogs out, Route 130?

This is not a matter of one family just getting a new dog. Its a matter of dozens of families that may or may not have dogs moving in and using the Estates to walk their dogs. If they all clean up after the dogs it won't be a problem, which is why I urge all estates residents to make it clear that we expect our new neighbors to do so.
anon-pp98

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 21 2017, 11:07 am EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

This is a crappy problem to deal with its almost as bad as the noxious fumes emanating from the blue house on north main street when will the town council do something about this
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4