How rude!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
anon-p67o
Guest





PostPosted: Sat, Dec 30 2017, 12:52 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-01s7 wrote:
The residential district is west of route 130. It is obvious that you or a family member received a ticket or was spoken to harshly and feels slighted. IMHO You are making issues where they dont exist. The cops are in Teddys. No kidding. So are most of the people in town. You claim to speak for “concerned citizens”. You bring up an issue then you misdirect when facts or opinions which don’t support your insinuations/narrative are brought up. Your argument is weak/ baseless but your agenda and bias are obvious. I see the police all the time on Old Trenton Road in and around Shadow Oaks and Cranbury Green.

In all honesty this entire thread is irrelevant.
If you are really concerned that there is actual wrongdoing come to a township commitee meeting and voice your concern in public. Present your facts. If not then continue to post accusations anonymously. See how that helps. The ball is in your court.


All of your posts have been anonymous as well. Since you are so well versed on everything the police do, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and reveal yourself? I'm sure you will come up with some witty response as to why you wont do this but "the ball is in your court."
Back to top
anon-462q
Guest





PostPosted: Sat, Dec 30 2017, 1:46 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

Because I’m not the one leveling accusations.
Back to top
anon-p67o
Guest





PostPosted: Sat, Dec 30 2017, 1:56 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-462q wrote:
Because I’m not the one leveling accusations.


But you are so quick to point out everyone that posts anonymously. Figured you may want to lead by example. But, I am not surprised...
Back to top
anon-s6p5
Guest





PostPosted: Sat, Dec 30 2017, 2:49 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

Why don't you lead by example? Instead of being so quick to try and seem posters as a troll, try putting your name to the posts.

Clearly the TC has no issue with the police and you seem to be the only one who does.
Back to top
anon-p67o
Guest





PostPosted: Sat, Dec 30 2017, 3:25 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-s6p5 wrote:
Why don't you lead by example? Instead of being so quick to try and seem posters as a troll, try putting your name to the posts.

Clearly the TC has no issue with the police and you seem to be the only one who does.


Clearly I am not the only one who sees it as a problem. Read the posts from others that have commented.
Back to top
anon-s6p5
Guest





PostPosted: Sat, Dec 30 2017, 3:28 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

Or from your iPhone, laptop, iPad etc..with different internet connections.

Point remains the TC seems to know and not see an issue with a presence at Teddy's.
Back to top
anon-p67o
Guest





PostPosted: Sat, Dec 30 2017, 10:36 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-s6p5 wrote:
Or from your iPhone, laptop, iPad etc..with different internet connections.

Point remains the TC seems to know and not see an issue with a presence at Teddy's.


Not quite. But since you seem to know everything and have all the answers, i'm done wasting my time with you.
Back to top
anon-q2r7
Guest





PostPosted: Sun, Dec 31 2017, 9:25 am EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-102q wrote:
Cranbury Pizza Sucks
Yes it does!
Back to top
anon-p67o
Guest





PostPosted: Sun, Dec 31 2017, 8:21 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-q2r7 wrote:
anon-102q wrote:
Cranbury Pizza Sucks
Yes it does!


Apparently the TC does not have any problem with Cranbury Pizza. So there must be no problem with it. The TC rules all! Didn't you know that?
Back to top
anon-40s4
Guest





PostPosted: Sun, Dec 31 2017, 9:47 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

Seriously one post back you stated that you were done. Just because the TC doesn't think like you about our police. Lol.

Here's an idea. Each year both Rep and Dem have a hard time finding candidates. Why not volunteer and run? Then you can make a change.
Back to top
anon;oqs4-nnnp
Guest





PostPosted: Sun, Dec 31 2017, 10:08 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

Before anyone runs for office talk to Tom Panconi----there was a good guy trying to make things better,but he was sabatoged by his own party so they could build their field of dreams and squander our tax dollars on their [want not need] pet projects---he was a good guy eaten up by his own party members---thats why folks won't run for the Township Committee-the Johnson Cook Mulligan lot are carving out their legacy and it ain't good--------
Back to top
anon-p67o
Guest





PostPosted: Sun, Dec 31 2017, 10:47 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-40s4 wrote:
Seriously one post back you stated that you were done. Just because the TC doesn't think like you about our police. Lol.

Here's an idea. Each year both Rep and Dem have a hard time finding candidates. Why not volunteer and run? Then you can make a change.


No, I stated I was done arguing with the previous poster because their comments, much like yours, are completely idiotic. If the TC does not have an issue, then no one else should.
Back to top
anon-s6p5
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Jan 1, 12:10 am EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-p67o wrote:
anon-40s4 wrote:
Seriously one post back you stated that you were done. Just because the TC doesn't think like you about our police. Lol.

Here's an idea. Each year both Rep and Dem have a hard time finding candidates. Why not volunteer and run? Then you can make a change.


No, I stated I was done arguing with the previous poster because their comments, much like yours, are completely idiotic. If the TC does not have an issue, then no one else should.


The TC has facts you and I do not. But, if you care go to a TC meeting and raise the issue.

In my experience. Whenever I contact Mr Mulligan, Mr Cook or Mr ataor I get a response. Try that and not here.
Back to top
anon-q2r7
Guest





PostPosted: Thu, Jan 11, 5:13 pm EST    Post subject: Re: How rude! Reply with quote

anon-pp98 wrote:
holy crap how rude
How is it rude? The person needs to pick up after his dog. What's rude is how you write odd immature long posts about Roy Reinhardt.
Back to top
Jim (not Jay) Taylor-n6o0
Guest





PostPosted: Sun, Jan 14, 7:50 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Police Reply with quote

I've had it with "police bashing" in our town. I've seen our police force grow from a part time police chief to a force that that takes pride in Cranbury. They handle more incidents than any of these negative posters can imagine. From my prior tenure on the TC working with the police department, I know how many tickets they issue and calls they make, and they make a lot more now with the warehouses. And for the poster who wrote about the officer who "waved him/her on while driving on Old Cranbury Road," FYI, these officers are not on regular tour duty. For those who complain about seeing our officers at Teddy's. First of all, I prefer that that they be in town mingling with residents and being able to respond quickly to an emergency in town rather than going to a deli on out of town. Secondly, to the person who said 2 to 4 hours in Teddy's, I seriously doubt you! Our officers do a lot for our town, for our kids, and on their own time. It's about time you started to appreciate what they do for you.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4