Budget Article
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-0421

PostPosted: Wed, May 23 2018, 10:46 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

The CRC and Invisible people have very low numbers. And the numbers do not count for out of town people.

If anyone has information on what they plan to do - please share. Or share with Jay, Dan or Glen.

We need to save our town. IF any of these people have any say - we are screwed!

From going to Teddy's every day I do know we have about 50 plus people going to make sure the CRC and invisible does not get there way. Enough is enough!
anon-2163

PostPosted: Wed, May 23 2018, 10:56 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-0421 wrote:
The CRC and Invisible people have very low numbers. And the numbers do not count for out of town people.

If anyone has information on what they plan to do - please share. Or share with Jay, Dan or Glen.

We need to save our town. IF any of these people have any say - we are screwed!

From going to Teddy's every day I do know we have about 50 plus people going to make sure the CRC and invisible does not get there way. Enough is enough!

I agree, a handful of fringe lunatics should not be able to push the entire town around, this is so out of hand it's not even funny.

If you know something, you should share it. We all know what happens to cockroaches when you turn the lights on.
sad-661o

PostPosted: Wed, May 23 2018, 2:24 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

So sad that a church in town would host this hateful group.

Also, on candidates night when Matt Scott was asked about Indivisible, I am pretty sure he denied being a member. Which seems to be technically true, but not really an honest answer.

How did they manage to get the Mayor's wife out as committee person?
anon-10nq

PostPosted: Wed, May 23 2018, 3:47 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

Is this board 98% Trumpers? If so, then you are in the minority as Cranbury surely didn't vote for that guy. You are so afraid if progressive groups it's kind of hilarious to read these posts.

I'm sure racist Art and tea party Dan are paying here frequently. This is like their local Fox News outlet.

Keep it coming. I keep reading...
anon-10nq

PostPosted: Wed, May 23 2018, 4:07 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-893s wrote:
Yes. It was confirmed by a few different people that their plan is:

- do a write in against Mr. Taylor as they see this as the only real way to get him out.

- failing the write in they will run the person as an independent.

To those Democrats who don’t see this as a real risk to our town. I’d like to say that they managed to get the Mayor’s wife out as committe person for district one in an orchestrated campaign for Laura Zurfluh.

As a current member (which technically there are no members) this disgusts me.

I am thinking of simply outing everyone and highlighting some topics from meetings. To verify what I am saying is true.

I’d prefer not to do this as I know there are people in the group that are just as disgusted, but I don’t know all. But, to give some context.

The average meeting is no more than 15-20 people at the Church and that is on a good night.

I was not at the last meeting due to my disgust.

The FB group is only 40 people most of whom do not go to meetings and a number of whom are not Cranbury residents.

The two TC members are affiliated. Though as I said we do not have “official” members so they are truthful if asked if they are members and say no.

The agenda is anti-Trump and there is a litmus test that anyone who asks to attend verify that this is their agenda as well.

Again, I don’t want to out innocent people to prove this information is true. It will not be fair to them. But the town is most important at the moment and I will do this as well as highlight some information from the meetings (though not much Cranbury is discussed) to prove my point.

There are FB records as well showing Holly and Laura had a discussion on replacing Mr. Taylor. To be clear Holly has every right to do so as a resident and while I strongly disagree in her decision, she has a right to vote someone else. Laura though as an elected party person does not have the right to find other people when the party endorsed someone who is qualified and does not have a right to find someone outside of the party if she wants to represent the Ds in town.

I am thinking of sharing the proof I have of the independent with Mr. Johnson the party chair.

It seems to me like you should run for office. Why not copy and paste the evidence you have here. Get it out in the open....
anon-0421

PostPosted: Wed, May 23 2018, 4:09 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-10nq - you seem to be one of the CRC members LOL
anon-10nq

PostPosted: Wed, May 23 2018, 4:19 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-0421 wrote:

I'm just an illegal alien who voted 10 times in the last 3 elections.

No, in all seriousness, I'm just one of the 5 people interested in CRC standing up to 50 old timers in town, who are scared of me.

Rats... Progressive women are winning primaries? What is this? Europe?
http://wqad.com/2018/05/23/progressive-women-win-big-over-centrists-in-southern-primaries/
anon-p2n8

PostPosted: Wed, May 23 2018, 4:43 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-10nq wrote:
anon-0421 wrote:

I'm just an illegal alien who voted 10 times in the last 3 elections.

No, in all seriousness, I'm just one of the 5 people interested in CRC standing up to 50 old timers in town, who are scared of me.

Rats... Progressive women are winning primaries? What is this? Europe?
http://wqad.com/2018/05/23/progressive-women-win-big-over-centrists-in-southern-primaries/

Yes, I often think to myself “Cranbury is alright but I really wish it was more like Kentucky.”

Typical, just because someone does not agree with your sneaky, underhanded and flat out bullying tactics you assume they are republicans, or worse, Trump fanatics. And nobody is afraid of you, at least not anymore than they would be of a yapping chihuahua snapping at their ankles. Annoying and off putting, certainly you’d want it to go away. But not scary. Don’t flatter yourself.
anon-p2n8

PostPosted: Wed, May 23 2018, 5:06 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

But I’m curious, why then, if the CRC is this “fearsome” juggernaut like you seem to think, what is with all the cloak and dagger? The sneaky meetings in a church, the Super Secret membership, the closed Facebook group?

The only people who do things like that are the ones who secretly know that their plans would never hold up in the light of day.
anon-76-7487

PostPosted: Thu, May 24 2018, 9:43 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

I heard from a good source they are trying to write in a woman to run against Nancy Witt in November.
anon-8133

PostPosted: Thu, May 24 2018, 2:44 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-76-7487 wrote:
I heard from a good source they are trying to write in a woman to run against Nancy Witt in November.

I hear it is Rachel Dolezal. Everyone write in "Rachel Dolezal"!
anon-85sp

PostPosted: Thu, May 24 2018, 6:26 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-76-7487 wrote:

They are not worried about Nancy Witt. Everybody saw the confederate and tea party flags flying right next to her campaign signs on her supporters’ lawns. They know people understand what these symbols mean and they understand that she’s unelectable in Cranbury because of this. Wait until people in Cranbury start to find out what Wayne Wittman campaign issues were in 2011 when he ran for NJ assembly. In Cranbury 2018, he also will be unelectable against any Democratic candidate – write-in or not.
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Thu, May 24 2018, 6:47 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-85sp wrote:
anon-76-7487 wrote:

They are not worried about Nancy Witt. Everybody saw the confederate and tea party flags flying right next to her campaign signs on her supporters’ lawns. They know people understand what these symbols mean and they understand that she’s unelectable in Cranbury because of this. Wait until people in Cranbury start to find out what Wayne Wittman campaign issues were in 2011 when he ran for NJ assembly. In Cranbury 2018, he also will be unelectable against any Democratic candidate – write-in or not.

So let's see have:

Nancy Witt- she's unelectable because one person is making a claim that someone had her sign near a confederate flag. And therefore because one person did this even though only this same poster says it's true, she's not going to win. Doesn't matter what you are Nancy some unnamed poster says it's true so it must be.

Wayne- he's unelectable because he ran for assembly and well, those issues are always Cranbury issues. The same way Matt Scott's progressive issues are always Cranbury issues. (Hint Matt this is sarcasm, Cranbury isn't Berkeley 1960's) Poor Wayne we hardly knew ye.

Mike Ferrante- well okay. I have nothing. He's been in office 4 weeks and already took himself out, as the Beatles song says with a little help of his friends. I don't have anything sarcastic to say because well sometimes real life is funnier.

Jay Taylor- well, he voted against the CRC and therefore the fringe left will take him out before the fall and he won't be on the ballot. He was in a no win place. vote yes and be associated with nutville USA or say no and be burned by the pitch forks and torches from nutville's residents. He stayed on the ship and the band from the titanic salutes you sir.

This is like and SNL election.
anon-1pq0

PostPosted: Thu, May 24 2018, 10:13 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

No money to improve crosswalk lighting. What has do nothing committee done about that?

Cleaning up the lake because it's toxic? Why should we pay for it? Industry and Farmers are the polluters. They must pay!

And SALT? What is the committee doing about that?
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Fri, May 25 2018, 5:10 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

Hi Indivisible Cranbury

First, you do realize that Main St is not a twp road and therefore crosswalks are not easily done. Plus homes are in front of the crosswalks so there is residentialmimpact to consider.

Second, anyone paying attention knows the lake testing came back okay. The issue is silt and dredging from years of growth and first piling up in the lake.

Third, until the IRS ruling occurs why should the town spend legal dollars to develop a charitable trust? Why not wait until the court battles are done and rules in place.

I am sure the TC appreciates knowing the Indivisible agenda so unlike the CRC issue they will not be blindsided by fringe lunatics.
anon-2163

PostPosted: Fri, May 25 2018, 9:58 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Budget Article Reply with quote

anon-85sp wrote:
anon-76-7487 wrote:

Who is everybody? Do they talk to you? Tell you to do things?

I have never seen a confederate flag in Cranbury. I don't know if I've seen a tea party flag because I have no idea what a tea party flag looks like. Where did this happen? Please don't say Voldemo---oh, I mean Art.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 12 of 30