Unsanitary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Question-0r4s

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 13 2019, 9:02 am EDT    Post subject: Unsanitary Reply with quote

Twice now I’ve had someone deposit dog waste spilling out of a bag in my trash bin. I don’t own pets but I can’t believe most owners would think it ok to do this. While uncivil is this against any township rule?
anon;oqs8-0076

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 13 2019, 9:22 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Unsanitary Reply with quote

At least they put it in the garbage.I have three folks who think that as long as they are walking the dog in the dark they don't need to pick up after their dogs. We live where there are no sidewalks but we do take care of our property and it really is upsetting as well as unsanitary.
The other day in broad daylight I watched a man stop with his dog and allowed the dog to urinate all over the flowers at the business where the old bank was on main street. I don't understand how folks can be so inconsiderate of other peoples property especially when the property is so well taken care of.
One other dog owner no no as I see it, is folks who walk their dogs in the Cemetery behind the First Presbyterian Church. They allow the dogs to do their business on the grave sites!!!! If they are going to use the graveyard to walk the dogs at least they should walk them on the road and clean up after the dogs.
P. S. We are life long dog owners who walk the dog in all kinds of weather and ALWAYS pick up after the dog.
anon-4os8

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 13 2019, 1:59 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Unsanitary Reply with quote

People who don't pick up after their dogs are sociopaths. To be clear, they are bad human beings. It's not possible to be a "good person" who happens to just do this one little thing. You have to be fundamentally corrupt of character.
anon-q2r7

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 14 2019, 1:51 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Unsanitary Reply with quote

People have no business walking dogs in the cemetery. How disrespectful.
anon-0421

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 15 2019, 9:30 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Unsanitary Reply with quote

anon-q2r7 wrote:

Im sorry but I walk my dogs in the cemetery to visit. My dogs are like family and I do not see anything wrong with going to visit a loved ones grave with my dogs as long as they are on the roadway and not going to the bathroom on someones gravesite.
anon-4035

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 15 2019, 10:25 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Unsanitary Reply with quote

anon-q2r7 wrote:

Have to disagree too. My grandfather loved his dogs. When we visit his grave we bring our dogs with us because we know it would have made him happy. That said, I fully agree that they should not be allowed to go to the bathroom over the graves.
anon-sp19

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 15 2019, 12:38 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Unsanitary Reply with quote

There is a municipal ordinance 162-17 that states dog owners are to dispose of their dog waste in their own trash can or a public trash can. Putting it in anybody else’s trash is not only rude and inconsiderate, it’s illegal and can subject you to a fine. So pick up your dogs crap and put it in your own garbage not somebody else’s.
anon-4035

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 15 2019, 1:02 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Unsanitary Reply with quote

anon-sp19 wrote:
There is a municipal ordinance 162-17 that states dog owners are to dispose of their dog waste in their own trash can or a public trash can. Putting it in anybody else’s trash is not only rude and inconsiderate, it’s illegal and can subject you to a fine. So pick up your dogs crap and put it in your own garbage not somebody else’s.

With all the home security cameras probably not worth the risk of the fine.
anon-0421

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 15 2019, 2:18 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Unsanitary Reply with quote

People just need to clean up after their dogs. There should be a fine for not doing it. I know other towns have a bag dispenser in the parks. Maybe if this town put one in the parks it would help people? Sometimes I run out of bags, but always go back to pick up. And you should never throw it in other peoples garbage.
anon-q2r7

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 15 2019, 9:15 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Unsanitary Reply with quote

anon-4035 wrote:
anon-q2r7 wrote:

Have to disagree too. My grandfather loved his dogs. When we visit his grave we bring our dogs with us because we know it would have made him happy. That said, I fully agree that they should not be allowed to go to the bathroom over the graves.
My grandmother was attacked by a stray dog and hated dogs. So just because your grandfather loved them there are other people buried in the cemetery that did not. Thanks for not letting your dog do it’s business on my grandparents, parents, and siblings graves, but a cemetery is not a place to walk a dog.
anon-4035

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 15 2019, 9:19 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Unsanitary Reply with quote

Agree to disagree. But that is fine.
anon-0421

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16 2019, 8:27 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Unsanitary Reply with quote

anon-q2r7 wrote:
anon-4035 wrote:
anon-q2r7 wrote:

My grandmother was attacked by a stray dog and hated dogs. So just because your grandfather loved them there are other people buried in the cemetery that did not. Thanks for not letting your dog do it’s business on my grandparents, parents, and siblings graves, but a cemetery is not a place to walk a dog.

Well there is no law against it and some people LOVE their animals. Nothing you can do about it. Smile
Guest 46589-8o65

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16 2019, 10:59 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Unsanitary Reply with quote

Ok, first of all, I always had a dog and now often dog sit. When I do I make sure that the dog never urinates on flower beds since it can kill flowers. Also, if one reads the rules governing the cemetery, I do believe (I think I’m correct) that dogs are not allowed.
anon-5p0n

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16 2019, 3:40 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Unsanitary Reply with quote

I would be curious to read the rules of the cemetery. Link please. Thanks.
Guest 345-8o65

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 22 2019, 1:02 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Unsanitary Reply with quote

The cemetery rules are posted on the entrance to the cemetery.
anon-q2r7

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 23 2019, 5:17 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Unsanitary Reply with quote

anon-0421 wrote:
anon-q2r7 wrote:
anon-4035 wrote:
anon-q2r7 wrote:

Well there is no law against it and some people LOVE their animals. Nothing you can do about it. Smile
WRONG read the cemetery rules genius!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2