Congrats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-4os8

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 16 2019, 3:56 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Congrats Reply with quote

anon-p0o2 wrote:
You are just proving my original point about the cesspool that Cranbury is. The town is joke with all of the other communities around us. All your comments are doing is supporting my case that this community is horrible to anyone who is not a a middle aged white male.

LOL. Sure. This town is the envy of all the towns around us. We have a better tax rate, better schools, more open space and all with a smaller population. We even manage our affordable housing obligations without having to resort to builders remedy like most of them do.

If we're such a joke, why is the most terrifying prospect the possibility of us being merged with a neighboring town? Because they would all bring us down.
Guest 1276-4r70

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 16 2019, 5:52 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Congrats Reply with quote

Anon-pO02 you obviously did not grow up here and do not know Cranbury. I suspect you also have may have been hurt somehow. I did grow up here, and everyone was an equal. It didn’t matter if you were the kid of a migrant worker or a kid of a professor at Princeton, we all played together and ate together. We were friends. I raised my kids to be the same. If you think differently, then maybe you had a different experience where you lived, but this is Cranbury, and this is why people move to Cranbury. Just don’t bring your prejudices here.
anon-9077

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 16 2019, 6:27 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Congrats Reply with quote

anon-p0o2 wrote:
You are just proving my original point about the cesspool that Cranbury is. The town is joke with all of the other communities around us. All your comments are doing is supporting my case that this community is horrible to anyone who is not a a middle aged white male.

Then leave!!! People like you have changed this town. I am not a middle aged white male and have lived here my whole life. Just proves my point.
Help for anon-p0o2-3234

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 17 2019, 2:28 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Congrats Reply with quote

Some of poster anon-p0o2's greatest hits.

"Our Mayor is a Democrat, but says he doesn't endorse people publicly. That may be true, but his job is to represent his supporters who were Dems first as they got him into office. His first loyalty should be to the Dems who elected him that is not his priority."

Or should the first priority of any elected official in our town be to work in and for the good of the town, not petty politics.

"He should have been like Mike on Facebook stressing the importance of Eman and Barbara. Mike did not say let the residents decide."

Is this to say that the residents should not decide the outcome of a local election?

"Jay is building a 100k+ building in his yard, his wife is a simple stay at home mom with nothing to do, and they can afford to have three kids so he must be making crazy money yet no one complains about what he's doing with his money!! All the other TC members have wives that work. Maybe instead of the big 100K expense for an ugly building he could have donated to the libary instead of arguing against it all the time."

Just LOL. No, most people don't complain about how others' earn or spend their incomes, including making donations (or not) to some cause or another.
anon-89s8

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 18 2019, 7:46 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Congrats Reply with quote

I'm loving Jay's new shed. Too bad it's not closer to his neighbor's property line. Maybe he should have tried to pass an ordinance to benefit him? Oh wait, he did try and he conveniently skipped that meeting when it was read.

It's good to be a mayor and work closely with the planning board.
anon-4831

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 19 2019, 7:11 am EST    Post subject: Re: Congrats Reply with quote

Lol. This was already shown false numerous times including the meeting notes. Plus, you seem geometrically challenged. If the ordinance passed and he decided to move the building it would have been further away from his neighbors house. Not closer. It was the rear setbacks not side that were reviewed. But he would have needed a variance to build it which would have cost him thousands more. So he had no benefit. Love you Indivisible Dems. Calling our town and people horrible things.
anon-7ns6

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 19 2019, 1:30 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Congrats Reply with quote

anon-89s8 wrote:
I'm loving Jay's new shed. Too bad it's not closer to his neighbor's property line. Maybe he should have tried to pass an ordinance to benefit him? Oh wait, he did try and he conveniently skipped that meeting when it was read.

It's good to be a mayor and work closely with the planning board.

This repeat example of misinformation is a good example of why I want nothing to do with the Indivisible Cranbury and it's political supporters. I philosophically align with most of what they stand for, but there's no integrity to their tactics or behavior. They may stand for different things that Trump and his cronies, but they share exactly the same lack of ethics and affinity for dishonesty and political trickery.

They probably tell themselves that the ends justify the means, that you have to fight fire with fire, etc. Whatever makes them sleep at night while they work to undermine our free society and democracy a just like Trump does. From a distance, different their beliefs, they are defined by their actions which look much the same as each other.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4