Practice what you Preach...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-p354

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 3 2020, 7:42 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Practice what you Preach... Reply with quote

Once upon a time people recognized the value of compromise and civility to keep the country together, despite the very significant differences of opinion. Let’s look for the good in one another and work to change the things that need changing. Demonizing the “other side” isn’t going to get us anywhere good. America is still the land of opportunity... not equality, but opportunity. With that comes the opportunity to make things better.
anon-1153

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 4 2020, 11:46 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Practice what you Preach... Reply with quote

anon-p354 wrote:
Once upon a time people recognized the value of compromise and civility to keep the country together, despite the very significant differences of opinion. Let’s look for the good in one another and work to change the things that need changing. Demonizing the “other side” isn’t going to get us anywhere good. America is still the land of opportunity... not equality, but opportunity. With that comes the opportunity to make things better.

Opportunities are becoming fewer and fewer these days. Opportunities were more abundant when the wealth gap was smaller. Now the people in power squash the opportunities for all. All they want is more money and more power. Keep the people down and limit their opportunities.
anon-5239

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 5 2020, 8:53 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Practice what you Preach... Reply with quote

anon-q2r7 wrote:
anon-5239 wrote:
Anon0421 and Anon r856: hahaha why are you people debating politics on this dinky bulletin board? Nobody cares what you think. Trump has made America sicker, poorer, weaker, and divided, and Trump is absolutely a racist just obviously like both of you. That's why you like him.
Rhetoric from people like you has become old. Once again you have no facts to back up your statement. You call him racist with no facts. The most racist people I see are white protesters using the Black Lives Matter campaign so they can push their own agenda.

Copied from a Blue Revolution post via Ilene Levine:

Over the weekend, Republican Steve Schmidt, who ran John McCain's 2008 campaign for president, was interviewed on MSNBC.
In response to a very general question regarding the Trump Presidency, Mr. Schmidt spoke for two solid minutes and gave the most insightful and brutally honest response of what the Trump Presidency has done to our great country.
“Donald Trump has been the worst president this country has ever had. And, I don't say that hyperbolically. He is. But he is a consequential president. And, he has brought this country in three short years to a place of weakness that is simply unimaginable if you were pondering where we are today from the day where Barack Obama left office. And, there were a lot of us on that day who were deeply skeptical and very worried about what a Trump presidency would be. But this is a moment of unparalleled national humiliation, of weakness.”
"When you listen to the President, these are the musings of an imbecile. An idiot. And I don't use those words to name call. I use them because they are the precise words of the English language to describe his behavior. His comportment. His actions. We've never seen a level of incompetence, a level of ineptitude so staggering on a daily basis by anybody in the history of the country whose ever been charged with substantial responsibilities.”
"It's just astonishing that this man is president of the United States. The man, the con man, from New York City. Many bankruptcies, failed businesses, a reality show, that branded him as something that he never was. A successful businessman. Well, he's the President of the United States now, and the man who said he would make the country great again. And he's brought death, suffering, and economic collapse on truly an epic scale."
"And, let's be clear. This isn't happening in every country around the world. This place. Our place. Our home. Our country. The United States. We are the epicenter. We are the place where you're the most likely to die from this disease. We're the ones with the most shattered economy. And we are, because of the fool that sits in the Oval Office behind the Resolute Desk."
anon-5239

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 5 2020, 9:21 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Practice what you Preach... Reply with quote

anon-7666 wrote:
Wikipedia the best reference material anyone can write. It’s why I used to tell me students to use other sources.

Oh sure, and you probably hate the NYTimes, Washington Post, LA Times, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, NJ.Com, etc. because you think all of them are lying but Fox News is the only one telling the truth. Fox news is registered as an entertainment channel.

You should not be a teacher.

really, tell "me" students?
When you assume...-8154

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 6 2020, 5:21 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Practice what you Preach... Reply with quote

anon-5239 wrote:
anon-7666 wrote:
Wikipedia the best reference material anyone can write. It’s why I used to tell me students to use other sources.

Oh sure, and you probably hate the NYTimes, Washington Post, LA Times, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, NJ.Com, etc. because you think all of them are lying but Fox News is the only one telling the truth. Fox news is registered as an entertainment channel.

Yeah, well you probably do drugs, abuse kids and steal from little old ladies. Shame on YOU! Shame! Shame! Shame!
anon-q2r7

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 9 2020, 9:00 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Practice what you Preach... Reply with quote

anon-5239 wrote:
anon-q2r7 wrote:
anon-5239 wrote:
Anon0421 and Anon r856: hahaha why are you people debating politics on this dinky bulletin board? Nobody cares what you think. Trump has made America sicker, poorer, weaker, and divided, and Trump is absolutely a racist just obviously like both of you. That's why you like him.
Rhetoric from people like you has become old. Once again you have no facts to back up your statement. You call him racist with no facts. The most racist people I see are white protesters using the Black Lives Matter campaign so they can push their own agenda.

Over the weekend, Republican Steve Schmidt, who ran John McCain's 2008 campaign for president, was interviewed on MSNBC.
In response to a very general question regarding the Trump Presidency, Mr. Schmidt spoke for two solid minutes and gave the most insightful and brutally honest response of what the Trump Presidency has done to our great country.
“Donald Trump has been the worst president this country has ever had. And, I don't say that hyperbolically. He is. But he is a consequential president. And, he has brought this country in three short years to a place of weakness that is simply unimaginable if you were pondering where we are today from the day where Barack Obama left office. And, there were a lot of us on that day who were deeply skeptical and very worried about what a Trump presidency would be. But this is a moment of unparalleled national humiliation, of weakness.”
"When you listen to the President, these are the musings of an imbecile. An idiot. And I don't use those words to name call. I use them because they are the precise words of the English language to describe his behavior. His comportment. His actions. We've never seen a level of incompetence, a level of ineptitude so staggering on a daily basis by anybody in the history of the country whose ever been charged with substantial responsibilities.”
"It's just astonishing that this man is president of the United States. The man, the con man, from New York City. Many bankruptcies, failed businesses, a reality show, that branded him as something that he never was. A successful businessman. Well, he's the President of the United States now, and the man who said he would make the country great again. And he's brought death, suffering, and economic collapse on truly an epic scale."
"And, let's be clear. This isn't happening in every country around the world. This place. Our place. Our home. Our country. The United States. We are the epicenter. We are the place where you're the most likely to die from this disease. We're the ones with the most shattered economy. And we are, because of the fool that sits in the Oval Office behind the Resolute Desk."
That was a waste of 30 seconds. You just proved my point. Thanks.
anon-8242

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 9 2020, 9:24 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Practice what you Preach... Reply with quote

anon-q2r7 wrote:
anon-5239 wrote:
anon-q2r7 wrote:
anon-5239 wrote:

That was a waste of 30 seconds. You just proved my point. Thanks.

You just wasted my time with your 30 second comment.
anon-p290

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 10 2020, 9:45 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Practice what you Preach... Reply with quote

anon-5239 wrote:
anon-q2r7 wrote:
anon-5239 wrote:

In your opinion, is Trump an incompetent imbecile or evil genius?
anon-n9r6

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 12 2020, 8:59 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Practice what you Preach... Reply with quote

In your opinion, is Trump an incompetent imbecile or evil genius?[/quote]

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/trump-has-committed-at-least-11-disgraceful-acts-just-since-april-conservative/?fbclid=IwAR2peZOpRzmTlfYQIfBPR9N7qexYH7a2rl3XFg1MlBHKxafl75rHtd772Sw
anon-r89o

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 12 2020, 10:05 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Practice what you Preach... Reply with quote

anon-n9r6 wrote:

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/trump-has-committed-at-least-11-disgraceful-acts-just-since-april-conservative/?fbclid=IwAR2peZOpRzmTlfYQIfBPR9N7qexYH7a2rl3XFg1MlBHKxafl75rHtd772Sw[/quote]

The argument that Trump is an incompetent Imbecile seems off base. “Competence” is relative to what one is trying to accomplish. Renegotiate trade with Mexico, Canada and China; extend the border wall; make NATO allies step up financially; Defeat ISIS; start dialing down military entanglements; huge tax cut; massive economic growth; roll back Obama immigration increases; criminal justice reform; increase conservative judges; roll back environmental regulations; etc. people may not agree with his agenda, but it’s hard to say he did not accomplish many items on his checklist, despite a potentially unprecedented level of resistance.

That said, he does seem to have trouble adapting and reacting to items not on his agenda, such as COVID and civil unrest.
anon-403r

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 12 2020, 10:10 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Practice what you Preach... Reply with quote

I don’t think he can manage the civil unrest. But the law and order aspect is on Mayor and Governors more than Trump. His only option is the military and how would that go down. The Police are the first line and if they are being told not to stop or are powerless to stop the rioting and looting and the Mayors say we don’t want help you can’t blame Trump. It is why even though I don’t like him I think it was right to deny funds for the damage done by looters and rioters.
anon-n9r6

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 12 2020, 9:12 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Practice what you Preach... Reply with quote

anon-r89o wrote:
anon-n9r6 wrote:

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/trump-has-committed-at-least-11-disgraceful-acts-just-since-april-conservative/?fbclid=IwAR2peZOpRzmTlfYQIfBPR9N7qexYH7a2rl3XFg1MlBHKxafl75rHtd772Sw

The argument that Trump is an incompetent Imbecile seems off base. “Competence” is relative to what one is trying to accomplish. Renegotiate trade with Mexico, Canada and China; extend the border wall; make NATO allies step up financially; Defeat ISIS; start dialing down military entanglements; huge tax cut; massive economic growth; roll back Obama immigration increases; criminal justice reform; increase conservative judges; roll back environmental regulations; etc. people may not agree with his agenda, but it’s hard to say he did not accomplish many items on his checklist, despite a potentially unprecedented level of resistance.

That said, he does seem to have trouble adapting and reacting to items not on his agenda, such as COVID and civil unrest.[/quote]

https://www.alternet.org/2020/07/the-sheep-like-loyalty-of-trump-supporters-is-starting-to-backfire/?fbclid=IwAR2HJ5LWr6zpa9i5xW27WqquNmiddcH1rIcx4AzEOriQ57T5B8oe0wxH3HQ
anon-n9r6

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 12 2020, 9:25 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Practice what you Preach... Reply with quote

When you assume...-8154 wrote:
anon-5239 wrote:
anon-7666 wrote:

Yeah, well you probably do drugs, abuse kids and steal from little old ladies. Shame on YOU! Shame! Shame! Shame!

What a juvenile response, but to be expected from a Trump supporter. Who even talks like that anymore, shame, shame, well you should be ashamed of yourself for having a weak brain.
anon-r1s0

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 13 2020, 8:00 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Practice what you Preach... Reply with quote

anon-n9r6 wrote:
When you assume...-8154 wrote:
anon-5239 wrote:
anon-7666 wrote:

What a juvenile response, but to be expected from a Trump supporter. Who even talks like that anymore, shame, shame, well you should be ashamed of yourself for having a weak brain.

You obviously missed an obvious point. Was it intentional or are you blinded by anti-Trump rage?
anon-1pqq

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 15 2020, 8:35 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Practice what you Preach... Reply with quote

[/quote]

You obviously missed an obvious point. Was it intentional or are you blinded by anti-Trump rage?[/quote]

Ok, stick your heads in the sand and shine a laser beam up your collective butts.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/07/trump-stuns-observers-as-his-press-conference-goes-off-the-deep-end-self-destruction-of-the-president/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4976
anon-p27r

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 18 2020, 10:58 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Practice what you Preach... Reply with quote

anon-1pqq wrote:

You obviously missed an obvious point. Was it intentional or are you blinded by anti-Trump rage?[/quote]

Ok, stick your heads in the sand and shine a laser beam up your collective butts.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/07/trump-stuns-observers-as-his-press-conference-goes-off-the-deep-end-self-destruction-of-the-president/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4976[/quote]

Way to stand against hate. You’re a model of tolerance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4