New Walking Path
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-r3r8

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6 2023, 7:23 pm EST    Post subject: Re: New Walking Path Reply with quote

anon-nnoo wrote:
Just wondering how this went from dog poop to an rv to leaf blowing? I guess the person with the RV got triggered because someone complained about people not picking up after their dogs. We are not sure what that has to do with his RV parked in front of his house. It's his property so whatever he want to do go for it. But damn it's a little much to go off on someone talking about dog poop.
Quote:

If you read the 4th comment it escalated off topic as it often does…to the zoning officer not doing their “job”.
anon-635n

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6 2023, 8:37 pm EST    Post subject: Re: New Walking Path Reply with quote

anon-p0q2 wrote:
anon-nnoo wrote:
Just wondering how this went from dog poop to an rv to leaf blowing? I guess the person with the RV got triggered because someone complained about people not picking up after their dogs. We are not sure what that has to do with his RV parked in front of his house. It's his property so whatever he want to do go for it. But damn it's a little much to go off on someone talking about dog poop.

Prior someone had complained about the zoning officer not fining him for his Rv.

What is the big deal about his RV being parked in his driveway? Is there really a zoning issue with it? It's his driveway cant he park whatever he wants in it?
Guest 1324-psor

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 13 2023, 8:53 pm EST    Post subject: Re: New Walking Path Reply with quote

I’ve lived here my entire long life, and if the RV doesn’t bother me then it shouldn’t anyone else. We never use to “dump” on our neighbors like so many do today. Now, the walking path in Village park most likely didn’t break the bank the way it was built. If it benefits those who use that park, great, but do pick up your dog’s mess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2