Hannah and mason's on tv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hannah and masons

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 11 2008, 6:04 pm EDT    Post subject: Hannah and mason's on tv Reply with quote

Hello everybody,
I would like to dispell the myth that we are on Kithen nightmares anytime in the next two weeks...it is simply not the case. Unfortunately someone has been sending out a mass e-mail stating that we are on tonight, but again, not the case. Fox will be notifying us two weeks prior to our air date so that we can promote it. That's what this whole thing is about...promoting business...Hannah and Mason's, as well as Fox, Gordon Ramsey, etc. I have plenty of people ask us why we did it...my smart ass answer is that I wanted to advertise on fox prime time, but was about 5 million dollars short. Truth be told, I applied for the show; my staff and I auditioned for the show; we were 'cast' for the show; and we put on a show! Simple as that. Only in America! I have given myself the chance to reach out to 22 million potential customers (22 million is the number of viewers the show had last year). Should anyone think there was much 'reality' in 'reality show', you are mistaken...it is very much a show...one we were happy to be a part of. There are, of course, many "haters" out there, bloggers, etc. who are unhappy in life and feel the need to drag my name, my family name, my business name, through the mud, and I don't know how they sleep at night. I've said it before, I'll say it again-I run a respectable, clean, honest business. I work hard to support my family, my children, as does my staff. For those haters out there, and you know who you are, MYOB, and if you don't like what I do here in Cranbury, please don't come in, but also please don't continually slam us either. Now, for those loyal partons- I will post the air date on our website-www.hannahandmasons.com- or feel free to call me and I will be happy to let you know what I know about the air date. And, as always, I appreciate your patronage, and look forward to seeing you in the future.
Sincerely,
Christopher Posner
Chef/owner

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 11 2008, 6:21 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Hannah and mason's on tv Reply with quote

We are looking forward to seeing the show and still love H&M's!

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 11 2008, 8:09 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Hannah and mason's on tv Reply with quote

We love Hannah and Masons. I wish for you that the 22 million customers walk through those doors....lol
James

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 11 2008, 8:41 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Hannah and mason's on tv Reply with quote

Chris,

Don't worry about the negative people. Those of us who live or work in Cranbury know your restaurant and solid quality of food. Glad you kept a lot of your original menu. My wife and I were there on Valentine's day and despite you're kicking us out we have been back numerous times and completed wonderful meals.
STKINVST

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 11 2008, 9:09 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Hannah and mason's on tv Reply with quote

I don't know who has talked H&M down, but they obviously do not eat there. The food and service have always been excellent, which is why I wondered why H&M wanted to be on Kitchen Nightmares. Just keep up the good work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1