ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Blogs by Cranbury Residents
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 27 2009, 11:27 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Might I suggest a Prozac!

Why is that how YOU deal with life when tragedy happens?

Nope. I go on the internet, try to form a mob and march on someone's home.

Are you the schmuck who let the dog out to attack...

Nope I am the schmuck who thinks the tenor of this board is disgraceful. I don't know a thing about the other poor schmuck and of course neither do you. The original poster did the correct thing and reported this terrible incident to the police. You and many others on this thread with no knowledge of facts of the matter or the people involved have nearly gone to the point of advocating violence. I find this troubling. I find it troubling that you don't find it troubling. Of course it is much easier to call people names than to actually think.

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 28 2009, 12:06 am EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

The original poster wrote to let us know the dangers of this dog. Im finding some of these responses very troubling. Who want's to get pitchforks and tourches. Who want's to form a mob and march on to peoples homes. ( NOW THIS IS ALL TROUBLING. ) This post is here to make everyone aware so we can protect our children and pets. Now if you cant understand this ( That is very, very troubling. )

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 28 2009, 12:11 am EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nope I am the schmuck who thinks the tenor of this board is disgraceful. I don't know a thing about the other poor schmuck and of course neither do you. The original poster did the correct thing and reported this terrible incident to the police. You and many others on this thread with no knowledge of facts of the matter or the people involved have nearly gone to the point of advocating violence. I find this troubling. I find it troubling that you don't find it troubling. Of course it is much easier to call people names than to actually think.
Are you thinking?? Schmuck??

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 28 2009, 12:17 am EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Everyone should say a pray for a quick recovery. If i was the owner of the little dog i would be upset on how this town responds to this post saying such crazy things. He wrote on here to make people aware of the dog not for all this nonsence. Shame on this town!!!

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 28 2009, 12:22 am EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who else would write something like that!

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 28 2009, 6:28 am EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

snappy comeback

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 28 2009, 7:56 am EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Thank you very much to the original poster - I read cranbury.info to become more aware of what's going on in Cranbury and when there is a problem I can help address. I suspect that this one is up to the police. Until I hear further my family will be very careful around this address. If anyone hears that this problem has been resolved could you please post?

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 28 2009, 9:27 am EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's a small community. If each of us reading this called the police department to register our concern about the danger to our pets and kids, chances are they will quickly get the message and properly prioritize it. I have no idea what is within their authority to do, but it couldn't hurt...

Great idea. Then let's all get pitchforks and torches.

Get a grip. The victims of this incident have reported it to the authorities. Those of us not involved should butt out.

Wrong. As others have posted, even the original poster is concerned that this animal and its reckless owner are still a danger to the community. The original poster also suggested that they had not seen any evidence of a police response yet. It's not only appropriate but responsible of the rest of us to make sure our police department, who works for us, understands we're concerned about the ongoing safety of our kids and pets. I walk past there frequently with my dog and small kids. The original poster described a surprise attack with no warning and an owner who's only excuse was "I wasn't thinking." That's hardly reassuring that it won't happen again.

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 28 2009, 9:33 am EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who advocated violence? The only reference I saw was someone who said they would bring a bat to defend their family IF the dog attacked them in the future. That is self-defense and it is hardly a "mob with pitchforks" as you suggested. So technically YOU are the only one who suggested violence with your snide reply.

I suspect you are a troll who just wanted to get a rise out of people with your over-the-top ridiculous responses. No reasonable parent would really take your position. Unfortunately we fed you by taking your comments seriously. Our bad.

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 28 2009, 9:34 am EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Right, I propose we all call the Police hourly. I also agree with an earlier poster, let us all carry baseball bats and whack any unleashed dogs we see. With the exception of the original poster, none of us know the facts. None of us know what the police have done or legally can do.

This should not stop us from offering uninformed idiotic opinions.

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 28 2009, 9:41 am EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Everyone should say a pray for a quick recovery. If i was the owner of the little dog i would be upset on how this town responds to this post saying such crazy things. He wrote on here to make people aware of the dog not for all this nonsence. Shame on this town!!!

There is only one poster "saying crazy things," the one pretending like everyone else is crazy. They are clearly trying to take advantage of a serious issue to create controversy for their personal amusement. The rest of us take the original poster seriously, are praying for the recovery of their pet and are taking to heart their original message, which they repeated in another post, which was that this attack dog could still be a danger to the community. The town has nothing to be ashamed of, only the fake poster who clearly is not a parent in Cranbury who is pretending like others are advocating violence or overreacting.

This is probably the same loser poster who tried the same tactic on the previous post about the school bus crash. I suspect its some kid or student who loves to push the buttons of the real parents and laugh about it to their friends.

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 28 2009, 10:15 am EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

42 north main??? wrote:
Is that across from Teddy's? Is that where it happened?

Yes.

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 28 2009, 10:41 am EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. (UPDATE) Reply with quote

Thank you very much to all the posters who expressed their sympathy about our injured Yorkie. Just an update on her. We were able to bring her home last night from the animal "hospital". She is wearing a muzzle to to protect her broken jaw which she will need to wear for 6 weeks (and a "cone collar" over head so she doesn't rip the muzzle off). She needed stitches to repair the bite and a drain so the bites don't get infected. She also has quite a bit of bruising around her belly. However, she is in surprisingly good spirits and doesn't appear to be in much pain.

Again, this post was intended to make the community aware so this doesn't happen again. Please do not get petty or turn this into us against them. This post was not intended to humiliate or degrade the owners of the attack dog. It was just meant to raise awareness not only of the people who may walk past that house, but also of people who have large aggressive dogs. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR DOGS AT ALL TIMES AND KEEP THEM ON A LEASH!!

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 28 2009, 10:51 am EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. Reply with quote

Very good to hear. All the best on his recovery.

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 29 2009, 11:18 am EDT    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CRANBURY RESIDENT PET OWNERS. (UPDATE) Reply with quote

According to the Cranbury Health Department, there was a report filed in 2008 that this dog attacked another dog previously. So, this has happened before with this dog! I guess it will take an attack on a child or maybe a dead dog before something is done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Blogs by Cranbury Residents All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3