For Blue Rooster lovers and haters
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Radom Thoughts | Sports | Kitchen Sink
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 30 2010, 11:20 am EDT    Post subject: For Blue Rooster lovers and haters Reply with quote

This is for all Blue Rooster lovers and haters!

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 30 2010, 11:25 am EDT    Post subject: Re: For Blue Rooster lovers and haters Reply with quote

That was just awesome.
My 2 Cents

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 30 2010, 1:16 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: For Blue Rooster lovers and haters Reply with quote

Too expensive for the quality.
I went there once.....only once.
Never again.

Plus finding parking is too hard (tee hee)

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 30 2010, 2:03 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: For Blue Rooster lovers and haters Reply with quote

Love it

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 30 2010, 2:26 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: For Blue Rooster lovers and haters Reply with quote

Personally I dont care for the Blue Rooster - but do not wish any bad on them. I just choose not to go there.

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 30 2010, 5:37 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: For Blue Rooster lovers and haters Reply with quote

love it too!

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 30 2010, 9:09 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: For Blue Rooster lovers and haters Reply with quote

who cares?
Huh?

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 31 2010, 12:16 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: For Blue Rooster lovers and haters Reply with quote

I don't get it.

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 31 2010, 1:52 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: For Blue Rooster lovers and haters Reply with quote

At first I thought this was a stupid idea for a thread, but then I realized this could keep BR discussion off of other threads. I am all for this thread!

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 31 2010, 2:17 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: For Blue Rooster lovers and haters Reply with quote

I am a "Blue Rooster" Lover

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 31 2010, 2:36 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: For Blue Rooster lovers and haters Reply with quote

Too cramped,overpriced, no bagels.

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 31 2010, 3:13 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: For Blue Rooster lovers and haters Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
At first I thought this was a stupid idea for a thread, but then I realized this could keep BR discussion off of other threads. I am all for this thread!

Yep, that was the intention. Wink

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 31 2010, 3:52 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: For Blue Rooster lovers and haters Reply with quote

But should this be a forum for a referendum on the Blue Rooster?

If you like it go, if not stay away.

At least the owner gets free publicity and "buzz".

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 31 2010, 4:03 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: For Blue Rooster lovers and haters Reply with quote

It took 45 minutes to get some fancy scrambled eggs out of that million dollar kitchen, and the owner always seems cranky.

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 31 2010, 4:29 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: For Blue Rooster lovers and haters Reply with quote

dont like it

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 31 2010, 5:06 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: For Blue Rooster lovers and haters Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
It took 45 minutes to get some fancy scrambled eggs out of that million dollar kitchen, and the owner always seems cranky.

I don't know how much the kitchen was, and I'm not sure how you would. That's really not important. She is, however, always a little out of sorts. It's a stressfull business.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Radom Thoughts | Sports | Kitchen Sink All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5