Cranbury BoE Approve Interim Chief School Administrator
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 28 2010, 11:09 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Cranbury BoE Approve Interim Chief School Administrator Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Guest 5 wrote:
The final salary of Mrs. Malouf is a prime example of how the Cranbury BoE spent money like water. That salary of $141,860. to be an administrator of an elementary school is obscene. Considering the fact that the following folks we employed were paid considerably less. Examples: Chiefs of Police Jay Hansen $108,991, Edward Kahler $112,049, Harry Kleinkauf $89,068, Past superintendent Robert Bartoletti $111,617. Also consider the present salary of the Township Administrator is considerably less. We need to get the BoE spending in check. We also need a replacement with a contract that won't leave us in this position again.

Let me try this again, How much is she getting paid?

It says it right in the quote you replied to and in the original post on this topic. $141,860 / year annualized. Her actual pay will depend on how long she is employed of course.

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 29 2010, 12:35 am EST    Post subject: Re: Cranbury BoE Approve Interim Chief School Administrator Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest 5 wrote:
The final salary of Mrs. Malouf is a prime example of how the Cranbury BoE spent money like water. That salary of $141,860. to be an administrator of an elementary school is obscene. Considering the fact that the following folks we employed were paid considerably less. Examples: Chiefs of Police Jay Hansen $108,991, Edward Kahler $112,049, Harry Kleinkauf $89,068, Past superintendent Robert Bartoletti $111,617. Also consider the present salary of the Township Administrator is considerably less. We need to get the BoE spending in check. We also need a replacement with a contract that won't leave us in this position again.

Let me try this again, How much is she getting paid?

It says it right in the quote you replied to and in the original post on this topic. $141,860 / year annualized. Her actual pay will depend on how long she is employed of course.

I read the article. It says nothing about how much she is getting paid. Nowhere does it say this amount. When you get the facts let me know.

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 29 2010, 12:37 am EST    Post subject: Re: Cranbury BoE Approve Interim Chief School Administrator Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Derek Jeter is looking for a 3 year contract. Has the BOE considered him for the job ? After all, we should spare no expense for the education of our children.

You have successfully achieved the double threat of being snarky and stupid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> School | Parenting All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2