Gov. Christie's Helicopter Ride
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Blogs by Cranbury Residents
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 5 2011, 4:27 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Gov. Christie's Helicopter Ride Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
LOL. It's always interesting to see someone so wrapped up in their own biases that they honestly don't realize they have them and think they are being reasonable.

Exactly the point. We have our biases; except you and I are simply anonymous bloggers expressing our opinions. We don't also claim to be an objective source of news with the highest levels of journalistic integrity. Just as Fox News is not really "fair and balanced", the NYT editorial board is biased as well. The difference I have seen lately is their bias appears to be political, rather than idealogical. And that's a shame.

Actually, what you say is not the point. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 5 2011, 5:01 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Gov. Christie's Helicopter Ride Reply with quote

Wow the fact that some people really believe Bloomberg or the Times B.S. political lies is funny.

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 5 2011, 6:25 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Gov. Christie's Helicopter Ride Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
LOL. It's always interesting to see someone so wrapped up in their own biases that they honestly don't realize they have them and think they are being reasonable.

Exactly the point. We have our biases; except you and I are simply anonymous bloggers expressing our opinions. We don't also claim to be an objective source of news with the highest levels of journalistic integrity. Just as Fox News is not really "fair and balanced", the NYT editorial board is biased as well. The difference I have seen lately is their bias appears to be political, rather than idealogical. And that's a shame.

Every editorial is biased by definition. Duh. The Times has never claimed otherwise.

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 5 2011, 6:27 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Gov. Christie's Helicopter Ride Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
Wow the fact that some people really believe Bloomberg or the Times B.S. political lies is funny.

Bloomberg is owned by a Republican.

Political lies. You're funny.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Blogs by Cranbury Residents All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3