Can anyone recommend a good Tax accountant?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAPPYHARRY

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 12 2012, 9:29 am EST    Post subject: Can anyone recommend a good Tax accountant? Reply with quote

Prefer to keep business local but if anyone knows a good firm or private accountant to handle Federal and State tax filing I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Sorry

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 12 2012, 5:35 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Can anyone recommend a good Tax accountant? Reply with quote

I can't, but I do caution stay away from HR block. I was lazy one year and moved between states so I figured let HR block do it. I had to use 3 different people as the first two had no clue and my tax liability for a state I lived one month in was greater than almost the whole year I lived in NY. The other had no clue how to do a return for someone living in NJ working in Ny. The third was okay.
HAPPYHARRY

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 12 2012, 5:45 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Can anyone recommend a good Tax accountant? Reply with quote

Dear Sorry, thank you! That is excellant feedback and I will surly stay away from them. Greatly appreciate your input.
guested

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 12 2012, 6:21 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Can anyone recommend a good Tax accountant? Reply with quote

Jay Lesser. Based out of Plainsboro. I've used to file returns for 3 states at a time. Real year-round accountant, not some temp labor like HR Block. This is peak season so call early if you are picky about when you'll get an appt.

(609) 799-4435
taxes

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 12 2012, 7:49 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Can anyone recommend a good Tax accountant? Reply with quote

I can recommend Dean Koehler:

Koehler, Dean CPA - Koehler & Company
(609) 655-4100
1260 S River Rd, Cranbury, NJ 08512
www.cpakoehler.com
HAPPYHARRY

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 13 2012, 8:18 am EST    Post subject: Re: Can anyone recommend a good Tax accountant? Reply with quote

Excellent everyone, thank you for the recommendations I really appreciate the help. Sincerely Harry
Tax Guest

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 14 2012, 11:02 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Can anyone recommend a good Tax accountant? Reply with quote

I second the recommendation of Dean Koehler. His firm is experienced, local and does a prompt, professional job.
Sean

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 27 2012, 9:28 am EST    Post subject: Re: Can anyone recommend a good Tax accountant? Reply with quote

I third the recommendation for Dean. Professional, knowledgeable, a pleasure to work with.
anon-opp6

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 2 2013, 6:20 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Can anyone recommend a good Tax accountant? Reply with quote

Hamilton Financial Group
Kuser Road, Hamilton.

They do excellent work, business or personal.

I used to use H and R Block, but for a little more cost to prepare, AL got me twice the return. Nothing really changed a whole lot from 2011 to 2012 for us from earnings or expenses standpoint.

So call AL and Hamilton Financial
(609) 581-0300
Tell him you read the post from Ed M
Ed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> Home Sweet Home All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1