Candidates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indivisable-pp98

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 4 2017, 8:40 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

We are taking over the township committee we will now be able to bring our liberal progressive agenda to Cranbury just like our candidate Matt Scott said on Candidates night. Cranbury has a lot to be ashamed of. Cranbury is not progressive and not diverse enough we will now change this. We are not a sanctuary city and we must be, we have not provided enough affordable housing and we must build more at any cost, we do not have a library where we can hold our meetings we are forced to use the church on south main street now we will build one. We have many more changes and our candidate Matt Scott is only the beginning.

anon-4836 wrote:
anon-413n wrote:
Matt Scott was a member of Indivisible Cranbury. The member list was posted in Facebook until the group made their members private. The list of members was then posted on this site until removed. Here is an excerpt of that list.

Matt Scott

Neurosurgery PA at Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Center

Added by Laura Zurfluh on February 1

As can be seen, Matt Scott clearly was a member added by the leader Laura Zurfluh. Because of the nature of the group, he probably "officially" dropped out of Indivisible Cranbury to run for office. He was able to answer the question that he "is not currently" a member of Indivisible Cranbury.

This may not be a lie but it is clearly deceiving the public.

Also, Indivisible Cranbury is promoting Matt Scott, the following Facebook post of "our" Democratic candidate, is still open to the public:

Indivisible Cranbury shared a Page.
    October 1 at 11:29am ·
    If you are interested in learning more about our Democratic candidate for township committee:
    https://www.facebook.com/mattcranbury/

This situation is reminiscent of the deception earlier in the year by Susan Goetz who tried to disavow membership in Indivisible Cranbury but was called out with facts.

http://cranbury.info/viewtopic.php?t=6631&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The kind of deception that Matt Scott is doing is not good for Cranbury.
anon-n251

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 5 2017, 7:22 am EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

The 4 remaining members of the township committee are male. If Nancy Witt loses, there will be no females on the committee. I can’t remember when there were no females on the TC. Vote for Nancy Witt if you think there should be female representation on the Township Committee.
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 5 2017, 7:46 am EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

anon-n251 wrote:
The 4 remaining members of the township committee are male. If Nancy Witt loses, there will be no females on the committee. I can’t remember when there were no females on the TC. Vote for Nancy Witt if you think there should be female representation on the Township Committee.

Seems a lousy way to choose an individual to govern and set policy. There was a gap with no women on the TC from the time Pari left to Susan was elected. I don't think Pari was the best representative, but have found Susan to be very good. Just like some men were bad and some were good.. If you vote based simply on gender, race or age, you could find yourself with choosing the wrong person. Look at the qualifications and decide.
anon-1899

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 5 2017, 9:10 am EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

The same if you vote party for Matt Scott because he is a progressive left wing anti trump liberal who is a member of indivisible cranbury. These are not the reasons to pick him and also a lousy way to elect someone.

anon-s6p5 wrote:
anon-n251 wrote:

Seems a lousy way to choose an individual to govern and set policy. There was a gap with no women on the TC from the time Pari left to Susan was elected. I don't think Pari was the best representative, but have found Susan to be very good. Just like some men were bad and some were good.. If you vote based simply on gender, race or age, you could find yourself with choosing the wrong person. Look at the qualifications and decide.
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 5 2017, 9:19 am EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

anon-1899 wrote:
The same if you vote party for Matt Scott because he is a progressive left wing anti trump liberal who is a member of indivisible cranbury. These are not the reasons to pick him and also a lousy way to elect someone.

anon-s6p5 wrote:
anon-n251 wrote:

Unless you are a progressive individual in which case he's an excellent candidate. Just because you have a different political view does not mean everyone does.
anon-pp98

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 5 2017, 10:50 am EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

you are a hypocrite who is anti-woman on the town council unless they are left wing progressives who supports indivisible

anon-s6p5 wrote:
anon-1899 wrote:

anon-s6p5 wrote:
anon-n251 wrote:

Unless you are a progressive individual in which case he's an excellent candidate. Just because you have a different political view does not mean everyone does.
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 5 2017, 12:00 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

anon-pp98 wrote:
you are a hypocrite who is anti-woman on the town council unless they are left wing progressives who supports indivisible

anon-s6p5 wrote:
anon-1899 wrote:

anon-s6p5 wrote:
anon-n251 wrote:

If instead of trolling you spent two seconds to avoid embarassment you'll see my ID and that I've stated I am supporting Ms. Witt.

However, I am doing so because of her financial background and running a business. I am not voting for her because she is a woman.

I also understand that some people are progressives and would see Matt aligned to their views. That is why we have choices for candidates.
anon-n5qs

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 5 2017, 3:53 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

anon-6n7s wrote:
Hit send too quickly. To finish the thought, I planned to support Matt but was disappointed by the answer he gave about being a part of the indivisible group. I disagree with the group but don't begrudge anyone being part of it, at all. If one believes in it, than why deny being part of it? Integrity and honesty matter more to me than having a different set of political views.

Completely agree with this post, this is the biggest issue. Matt Scott did not give a truthful answer on his involvement in Indivisible. We cannot have members of the TC with questionable integrity and lack of honesty.

Additionally, Matt wants to spend. There is s good chance we may have a new Democrat governor, along with a democratic state legislature. They could eliminate the rules that helped restrain property tax increases over the past several years giving a potential for large tax increases.
anon-qor3

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6 2017, 9:30 am EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

What do we think is the best nickname for Matt Scott

Lyin’ Matt

Divider Matt (for being part of the devisive hate group Indivisible Cranbury)
anon-498n

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6 2017, 9:44 am EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

This is getting a bit much here. Matt is doing something none of you trolls are doing which is stepping forward to help the town.

People want to criticize Matt and say he's disrespectful and yet that is what these posters are doing--being embarrassingly disrespectful and dishonest. Even the person who claims to be an old timer and claims Matt is rude and disrespectful is being exactly that disrespectful and rude. Just because you're an old timer does not mean excuse bad behavior.

Thankfully this thread is just a few people bashing under different IPs. Otherwise Cranbury would be a horrible place to live.
anon-5p0n

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6 2017, 10:16 am EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

anon-498n wrote:
This is getting a bit much here. Matt is doing something none of you trolls are doing which is stepping forward to help the town.

People want to criticize Matt and say he's disrespectful and yet that is what these posters are doing--being embarrassingly disrespectful and dishonest. Even the person who claims to be an old timer and claims Matt is rude and disrespectful is being exactly that disrespectful and rude. Just because you're an old timer does not mean excuse bad behavior.

Thankfully this thread is just a few people bashing under different IPs. Otherwise Cranbury would be a horrible place to live.

It's probably just 1-2 trolls spamming this post over and over to try and keep it alive and hope that repetition creates the impression of truth (a trick that worked well for Trump).
anon-1899

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6 2017, 12:16 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

this is correct
anon-n5qs wrote:
anon-6n7s wrote:
Hit send too quickly. To finish the thought, I planned to support Matt but was disappointed by the answer he gave about being a part of the indivisible group. I disagree with the group but don't begrudge anyone being part of it, at all. If one believes in it, than why deny being part of it? Integrity and honesty matter more to me than having a different set of political views.

Completely agree with this post, this is the biggest issue. Matt Scott did not give a truthful answer on his involvement in Indivisible. We cannot have members of the TC with questionable integrity and lack of honesty.

Additionally, Matt wants to spend. There is s good chance we may have a new Democrat governor, along with a democratic state legislature. They could eliminate the rules that helped restrain property tax increases over the past several years giving a potential for large tax increases.
anon-4135

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6 2017, 1:52 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

anon-5p0n wrote:
anon-498n wrote:

It's probably just 1-2 trolls spamming this post over and over to try and keep it alive and hope that repetition creates the impression of truth (a trick that worked well for Trump).

You notice none of these trolls go after Nancy Witt. As one poster has already said, this is a well-oiled Nancy Witt operation and it doesn’t reflect well on her. They are her supporters. It is a harbinger of how she would operate if she gets elected.
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6 2017, 2:16 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

anon-4135 wrote:
anon-5p0n wrote:
anon-498n wrote:

You notice none of these trolls go after Nancy Witt. As one poster has already said, this is a well-oiled Nancy Witt operation and it doesn’t reflect well on her. They are her supporters. It is a harbinger of how she would operate if she gets elected.

You are no better. Just because some trolls support Nancy does not mean that she condones them or that she supports them. These posts are all blind and for all we know could be Matt Scott supporters trying to stir up sympathy. Not that I believe it, just saying we can't liken these posts to Nancy just as we know these inflammatory posts are highly inaccurate about Matt in many cases.

It is why I stated pages ago normal dialogue about candidate issues is what we need. Not this garbage trolling.
anon-943q

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6 2017, 3:14 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

The facts speak for themselves Matt Scott did not give a truthful answer on his involvement in Indivisible at candidates night. We cannot have members of the TC with questionable integrity and lack of honesty.

anon-1899 wrote:
this is correct
anon-n5qs wrote:
anon-6n7s wrote:

anon-s6p5 wrote:
anon-4135 wrote:
anon-5p0n wrote:
anon-498n wrote:

You are no better. Just because some trolls support Nancy does not mean that she condones them or that she supports them. These posts are all blind and for all we know could be Matt Scott supporters trying to stir up sympathy. Not that I believe it, just saying we can't liken these posts to Nancy just as we know these inflammatory posts are highly inaccurate about Matt in many cases.

It is why I stated pages ago normal dialogue about candidate issues is what we need. Not this garbage trolling.
anon-4135

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6 2017, 3:21 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

anon-s6p5 wrote:
anon-4135 wrote:
anon-5p0n wrote:
anon-498n wrote:

Nice try! It’s about facts. He is pointing out that all the trolls that are peddling lies are against Matt and not one troll-like comment about Ms. Witt. It’s about the tactics her supporters use to bolster her candidacy and how it reflects on her character. It is not a pretty picture.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7