Happy New Year
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-2579

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 1 2018, 11:44 pm EST    Post subject: Happy New Year Reply with quote

From time to time I come onto this forum to seek information on the many wonderful events this town has to offer families (To name a few: Craft Fair, Yard Sale, 5th of July Fireworks, Cranbury Day, Christmas Tree Lighting, Santa Visit on the Firetruck, etc.) The list goes on and on, which is one of the many reasons my family has decided to lay down roots here in Cranbury. We love the small town charm, excellent school system, and believe it is a wonderful place to raise our kids.

I can’t help but notice lately how this forum is used as a platform to personally attack some of the citizens in our town, elected officials, the school superintendent / principal, police officers, librarians, even the ice cream parlor! I find myself shaking my head at how unkind and often cruel some of our fellow neighbors are to one another. What kind of example are we leading for our youth, especially this day in age, posting nasty comments online about one another?

In the spirit of the new year, can we all try to be more kind to one another and maybe use this forum for more positive and productive purposes? Just a thought.
anon-s6p5

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 2 2018, 7:35 am EST    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year Reply with quote

Happy New Year.

Great resolution. When I moved here in 2007. I found this forum and amazingly it was very kind and informative.There were no trolls and it actually made me feel good about moving here.

I think it would be great if what you said can happen. Maybe the moderated in 2018 could be more active removing troll posts.
anon-pp98

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 2 2018, 4:22 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year Reply with quote

From time to time I come onto this forum to seek information on the many wonderful things this town has to offer (To name a few: indivisible cranbury, police hanging out at teddys, a neighbors dog shitting all over peoples yards, The list goes on and on, which is one of the many reasons my family has decided to lay down roots here in Cranbury. We love the small town bickering, back stabbing, and believe it is a wonderful place to raise our kids.

I have an update and now know the acrid smell comes from the blue home on North Main Street [Roy Reinhardt's home}North main street ---the area is zoned residential NOT MANUFACTURING. Unfortunatly the Township Committee has allowed Roy Reinhardt's horrible smelling ass to continue operation for years. The smell is worst when there is cloud cover or other atmospheric conditions present. The smell along the lake and near the Cranbury Inn is very bad and sometimes it goes beyond Dey Road and into Plainsboro at the edge of the farm fields. The County Health Department will come out but they will only come out when there are at least three calls to their office. Roy Reinhardt was supposed to install filter/cleaners for his ass and he did but without proper maintenance they will not work. When the system gets overloaded by Roy's Ripened Gastric Emissions Roy can bypass the filters and provide us with that horrible smell. We do have a Board of Health in town but they will take No action without the blessing of the Administrator and the Committee. According to the County odor is regulated in this way "Odor is an air contaminant and therefore may be considered Air Pollution if it is present in a way that unreasonably interferes with the enjoyment of life and/or property." A fact sheet Outdoor Odor Complaints [General Public] is available from the County Health Office. If you have any questions or a complaint you may call Middlesex County Air Pollution Control Program monday to friday 8:30- 4:15 at 732 745-8480 you may also call N. J. Department of Environmental Protection Central office. at 609 584-4100.
I cannot believe that so many folks eating out on main street have no idea as to where the terrible smell has been coming from. My guess is that the only way we can get the Township Committee to pay attention is to sign a petition to stop Roy's Ass emissions. A number of Committee members are very well aware of the matter [including the Mayor Mr. Cook but they have take No action.
Numerous folks have complained to the Committee but those folks really just brush them off. Maybe if enough people showed up at a Township Committee meeting that might get their attention. A person or two will be allowed to present their view on Roy's ASS but that is only a courtesy---nothing gets done without a large outcry! If the Four Seasons folks all showed up that might get their attention-------------
anon-0786

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 10 2018, 10:43 am EST    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year Reply with quote

You are an asshole
anon-q2r7

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 11 2018, 5:07 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year Reply with quote

Yes he/she definitely has serious issues and should see a psychiatrist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1