First Aid Squad
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-8441

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 16 2018, 6:14 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

anon-nn27 wrote:
There were no other calls that night. It took 19 minutes for an ambulance from Monroe to arrive. By the squads admission there were 5 other calls that went unanswered by Cranbury Squad and had to go to other towns.

Wait, there were no other calls that night or there were 5? I’m confused. There were five missed call when? That night? Ever?
anon-nn27

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 16 2018, 8:20 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

No other calls that night including at the time the Nikitiades call occurred. 5 other calls that month which were unanswered.
anon-8441

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 16 2018, 8:43 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

anon-nn27 wrote:
No other calls that night including at the time the Nikitiades call occurred. 5 other calls that month which were unanswered.

Well that’s a shame. It’s a shame that there are not more willing volunteers. I won’t condemn anyone, ever, for not signing up to spend their nights and weekends in highly stressful situations for no pay. I’m certainly not cut out for it, regardless of how much or how little free time I have.

Obviously the handful of people that are willing and able to do this for our town are not able to fill every gap in the evenings and on the weekends. Maybe it is time for the committee to consider a full time First Aid Squad.

See? See how easy that was? And I didn’t have to cast one single aspersion on any of the wonderful men and women who currently give up their nights and weekends. I didn’t have to suggest any of them are lazy, stupid or just don’t care.

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 16 2018, 10:01 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

During the meeting, Committeeman Matthew Scott, who has worked as a paramedic, said he has heard concerns from the public about "scratched calls" and patients going to the wrong hospitals.

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 16 2018, 10:04 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
So sad....this should be about improving services in town, yet again the crazies have turned this into a shit show.

I agree! Good thing the crazies had their posts removed and seem to be shut down!

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 16 2018, 10:05 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
So sad....this should be about improving services in town, yet again the crazies have turned this into a shit show.

A big SHIT show I'm so angry now with these crazies. Probably all illegals living in sanctuary towns like leaches using our services for free all the time and then complain. Vote Whitnan to stop this nonsense

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 16 2018, 10:07 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

Absolutely. The crazies surely are taking over the board. Time to restore sanity in this town.
anon-463s

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 16 2018, 10:41 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

Well that’s a shame. It’s a shame that there are not more willing volunteers. I won’t condemn anyone, ever, for not signing up to spend their nights and weekends in highly stressful situations for no pay. I’m certainly not cut out for it, regardless of how much or how little free time I have.

Obviously the handful of people that are willing and able to do this for our town are not able to fill every gap in the evenings and on the weekends. Maybe it is time for the committee to consider a full time First Aid Squad.

See? See how easy that was? And I didn’t have to cast one single aspersion on any of the wonderful men and women who currently give up their nights and weekends. I didn’t have to suggest any of them are lazy, stupid or just don’t care.

Agreed. That is a very civil way of stating the issue.
anon-80p7

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 17 2018, 9:20 am EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
During the meeting, Committeeman Matthew Scott, who has worked as a paramedic, said he has heard concerns from the public about "scratched calls" and patients going to the wrong hospitals.

That’s a pretty serious accusation, I hope Scott has proof more substantial local gossips telling tall tales!
anon-0oo9

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 17 2018, 9:22 am EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

anon-10s5 wrote:
anon-s316 wrote:
It's the fault of all those people living in their $800,000 homes not giving money. And the people living in town are all too lazy to volunteer.

Now you’re trolling again. Stop.

That was said at the public meeting.
anon-0oo9

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 17 2018, 9:32 am EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

anon-80p7 wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s a pretty serious accusation, I hope Scott has proof more substantial local gossips telling tall tales!

Who did he accuse? Did he talk about something that happened years ago when he was a paramedic? Or did he say this is what he hears from the public now?
That is unclear from the statements here; be more specific before going after Mr. Scott.
anon-80p7

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 17 2018, 9:37 am EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

anon-0oo9 wrote:
anon-80p7 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who did he accuse? Did he talk about something that happened years ago when he was a paramedic? Or did he say this is what he hears from the public now?
That is unclear from the statements here; be more specific before going after Mr. Scott.

Lol, yeah I’m so sure he meant once upon a time when he was a paramedic in another state entirely.

He obviously means Cranbury, or why would he bring it up at this particular meeting while everyone was piling on the first aid squad?

Wasn’t Scott riding the “Public officials need to watch what they say and not make statements based on what is bring said around town” train just 2 weeks ago?

You think he’d follow his own advice.
anon-80p7

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 17 2018, 9:51 am EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

Can I say “Physician heal thyself!” Or would that be too on the nose?

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 17 2018, 2:31 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

anon-8441 wrote:
anon-nn27 wrote:
There were no other calls that night. It took 19 minutes for an ambulance from Monroe to arrive. By the squads admission there were 5 other calls that went unanswered by Cranbury Squad and had to go to other towns.

Wait, there were no other calls that night or there were 5? I'm confused. There were five missed call when? That night? Ever?

More misinformation. No surprise. There were multiple other calls that night. One about an hour later which, was answered - along with the rest. This was discussed at the meeting...there is an agenda being pushed here if you cant tell...
anon-p071

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 17 2018, 2:56 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
anon-8441 wrote:
anon-nn27 wrote:

Wait, there were no other calls that night or there were 5? I'm confused. There were five missed call when? That night? Ever?

More misinformation. No surprise. There were multiple other calls that night. One about an hour later which, was answered - along with the rest. This was discussed at the meeting...there is an agenda being pushed here if you cant tell...

Much like the CRC, there were emails sent out prior to the meeting trying to spark outrage about the terrible awful First Aid squad. But the descriptions of “wrongdoing” by the volunteers was so overblown and farcical it was almost cartoonish.
anon-8878

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 17 2018, 4:59 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: First Aid Squad Reply with quote

It’s been suggested here that Indivisible Cranbury is behind this but I’m curious if there is anything that makes you think so or just every time there’s something somebody doesn’t like they blame Indivisible.

I think the comments people made about the first aid people were a little harsh and I don’t agree with them but I don’t see what any of this has to do with Indivisible or progressives.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7