Campaign signs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Size matters-1nnp

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 19 2018, 9:07 pm EDT    Post subject: Campaign signs Reply with quote

New trend this year campaign signs are sized in relation to the candidates size
anon-864o

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 20 2018, 6:10 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Campaign signs Reply with quote

As the wealthiest and most acknowledged home owner in town I can’t believe the previous posters comment. I am a 3 time Cranbury Day Duck Race champion and a long time supporter of the pancake breakfast. What happened to the small town feel?
anon-572n

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 20 2018, 9:07 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Campaign signs Reply with quote

Size matters-1nnp wrote:
New trend this year campaign signs are sized in relation to the candidates size

That's pretty mean. Not sure whether I'll be voting for him, but why bring his physical appearance into it? Very rude.
anon-467r

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 20 2018, 9:36 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Campaign signs Reply with quote

Immature post, probably done by a liberal trying to use reverse psychology.
What the???-sp3q

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 20 2018, 3:15 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Campaign signs Reply with quote

We represent the lollipop 🍭 kids😂😂😂
Stop-s272

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 21 2018, 11:10 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Campaign signs Reply with quote

Please stop being so mean! Dan mulligan, please moderate your site better because on here people say really hateful things—-I’m sure this is not news to you..:. Can we taxpayers go to the TC and find out why they are supporting this targeting of our friends and neighbors based on their height, race or income?
anon-8920

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 21 2018, 10:40 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Campaign signs Reply with quote

Stop-s272 wrote:
Please stop being so mean! Dan mulligan, please moderate your site better because on here people say really hateful things—-I’m sure this is not news to you..:. Can we taxpayers go to the TC and find out why they are supporting this targeting of our friends and neighbors based on their height, race or income?

I thought this site was run by Trump. Either way, it’s pretty sad that people are bashing Mike for being a wealthy white male.
anon-8345

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 25 2018, 12:09 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Campaign signs Reply with quote

❄️❄️❄️❄️😂
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1