Budget Letter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-s316

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 12 2019, 10:00 am EST    Post subject: Re: Budget Letter Reply with quote

anon-9287 wrote:
Nice try at baiting.

If people moved in after 1990 they should have known they were moving into a warehouse district. The Jamesway was there in the 1980’s so anyone who was buying should have said wait a second. You can’t pay lower value on a home in a warehouse zone and then turn around and complain that there are trucks and you’re impacted. The taxes, home values in that section all account for that inconvenience.

That stated, I do think the TC should do something within reason such as signage to avoid trucks going down the residential street.

... And the people that have been living there since before 1990?
anon-4170

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 12 2019, 10:29 am EST    Post subject: Re: Budget Letter Reply with quote

There was a Jamesway in the very early 80’s. Again if they looked.
anon-r5qq

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 12 2019, 11:14 am EST    Post subject: Re: Budget Letter Reply with quote

Just know we are getting taxes cut and saving 650 a year but don’t expect an ambulance to show up when you need it.
anon-90sr

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 12 2019, 3:34 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Budget Letter Reply with quote

anon-9287 wrote:
Nice try at baiting.

If people moved in after 1990 they should have known they were moving into a warehouse district. The Jamesway was there in the 1980’s so anyone who was buying should have said wait a second. You can’t pay lower value on a home in a warehouse zone and then turn around and complain that there are trucks and you’re impacted. The taxes, home values in that section all account for that inconvenience.

That stated, I do think the TC should do something within reason such as signage to avoid trucks going down the residential street.

I remember Cranbury station in the early 90's. Nice little place you pass through when taking the backroads. A far cry from it turned into these days.
Anon.r3245-0076

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 12 2019, 7:58 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Budget Letter Reply with quote

The First Aid response is never important until you or a family member are the person who needs the help. It seems that even after many incidents that have shown response time is way too long and the emergency needs of the residents are not being met the TC needs to address those concerns. Public Safety is a primary responsibility of the Township Committee.
Guest 45367-8o65

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 16 2019, 10:17 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Budget Letter Reply with quote

Getting off the subject here, but I have to respond to the above comment about the slow response time of our first aid squad. My family had the unfortunate requirement of needing these folks twice. Both times they were at our house very quickly, and both times these were major emergencies.

Now, thanks TC for once again being fiscally responsible and lowering our tax rate while making necessary improvements in town.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2