Around Cranbury
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 17 2019, 1:27 pm EDT    Post subject: Around Cranbury Reply with quote

Around Cranbury

http://www.centraljersey.com/news/the_cranbury_press/around-cranbury/article_ad377984-c1e0-56be-a4d3-4c576b5c8758.html
anon-7666

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 17 2019, 6:21 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Around Cranbury Reply with quote

Nice to see Jay is giving the Mayor's salary back to local groups in town. I hope future Mayors do the same as it's a nice thing to do to support the community. Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 20 2019, 12:14 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Around Cranbury Reply with quote

He is the best!

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 20 2019, 12:17 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Around Cranbury Reply with quote

The best mayor ever
anon-208o

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 23 2019, 10:43 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Around Cranbury Reply with quote

$100? I'd be more impressed if he donated all of his monthly TC salary.
anon-4196

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 23 2019, 10:51 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Around Cranbury Reply with quote

He announced at a meeting recently that in response to
the community organizer and residents who sided with that person looking to put down the town that he was increasing the donation beyond the 100. Personally, I think it’s fair for a TC member to keep the money so giving anything is nice. And how much can it be if the Mayor gets 100 a month.

I don’t see any past mayors or any of the TC members stepping up. He and Glenn are the only ones who volunteer outside of the TC too, so it seems he’s doing more than most other residents or his fellow TC members for this town. Including you most likely.

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 23 2019, 3:50 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Around Cranbury Reply with quote

Exactly. You don't see any of our dedicated volunteers from Ems or fire giving back their LOSAP money Yet they fail to respond to calls but continue to accept our money.
anon-q2r7

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 24 2019, 8:47 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Around Cranbury Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
The best mayor ever
I guess you haven’t lived here very long.
anon-405r

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 24 2019, 9:38 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Around Cranbury Reply with quote

anon-q2r7 wrote:
Guest wrote:
The best mayor ever

Thanks Matt, Mike and Indivisible for chiming in again. Maybe one of you or your candidates will be Mayor next year and then you can accomplish destroying the town. Until then I’ll take the positives.

When was the last Mayor too:
- reduce taxes 10 cents
- reduce taxes and accomplish major infastructure projects like Petty Rd and Plainsboro Rd. Along with starting the lake.
- negotiate a 2million road repair for 250k
- Stand up to their own party leaders by not appointing their choices to boards, but qualified people instead without a party or personal view.
- plus what I love most is the crying from Indivisible all over town. Jay told Indivisible to pound sand and appointed Dan as Deputy Mayor who they vilify as well. See Mike abstaining as to how much the Indivisible Dems are all about only their Party and not the town. See Matt with his I want pot shops on Main Street and we don’t pay enough in taxes.

Of course Indivisible hates these wins because they hate Cranbury
and tried to push Jay out by any means possible this election.

Watch this year’s election. I will bet anything we’ll see a bunch of Indivisible people running for Democratic Party and TC positions as a result of the positive moves Dan, Jay and Glenn are doing. They can’t stand to see the town do well.
anon-7068

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 24 2019, 3:47 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Around Cranbury Reply with quote

anon-q2r7 wrote:
Guest wrote:
The best mayor ever

Yeah you haven't been here very long. My vote for best ever is still Alan Danser. Because of the work of Alan and people like him of both political parties Cranbury was able to maintain some of its original charm. Thank God the internet as it is today wasn't around. Between the Trolls and partisan hacks online it is amazing anyone can get anything done.
anon-405r

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 24 2019, 4:03 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Around Cranbury Reply with quote

Agree. Alan was a very good Mayor. Similar to now though. A new Dem group came in and destroyed things. Then they all left.
Guest 4365-8o65

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 5 2019, 11:47 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Around Cranbury Reply with quote

I agree that with 24 (or was it 27?) years of TC service, Alan was up there as the most dedicated TC member and mayor and I would put him as the the best mayor of his time. Times have changed, and I would now say that Jay, with the challenges of the last 10 years, he is earning equal billing with Alan.
anon-5239

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 7 2019, 8:45 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Around Cranbury Reply with quote

Guest 4365-8o65 wrote:
I agree that with 24 (or was it 27?) years of TC service, Alan was up there as the most dedicated TC member and mayor and I would put him as the the best mayor of his time. Times have changed, and I would now say that Jay, with the challenges of the last 10 years, he is earning equal billing with Alan.

Yea well, Tom Weidner, Tom Gambino and David Cook were pretty good too.
Big ego-4p70

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 8 2019, 5:36 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Around Cranbury Reply with quote

But nobody is as good “JAY” or so he thinks.
anon-7666

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 8 2019, 8:00 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Around Cranbury Reply with quote

Lol. If you knew Jay and we’re not one of the Indivisible people you’d see how wrong that is. At candidates night last year Jay went out of his way to say wayne was a big help when he joined the TC. Look at the Brickyard Rd. article. He’s Mayor and easily could have taken credit for the largest grant in town history. He did not and said it was all Glenn. Look at petty add. He could have claimed that too and said we the TC. If that is what you say is a big ego then I wonder what you consider to be a small one. Just because he doesn’t play your politics and works for the town not Indivisible you guys love bashing him.

Look at how bad Indivisible is for the town. The true party Dems in town realize your nuts and didn’t give you a single seat on the ticket this year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1