Glen Johnson
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-n899

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 9 2019, 4:56 pm EDT    Post subject: Glen Johnson Reply with quote

Just wondering if he would be interested in running as a write in candidate. He has done a excellent job for this town over the last 10 years or so, and he could beat Barbra Rodgers or the other democratic candidate as he appeals to members of both parties on a local level.
anon-039p

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10 2019, 11:11 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Glen Johnson Reply with quote

Glenn Please Run for TC
anon-0qp0

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10 2019, 6:28 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Glen Johnson Reply with quote

I am wondering why cars are stopped in front of his house facing the opposite traffic direction every morning and every evening. Glenn should go out and tell them to park properly when they drop off and pick up the kids there.
anon-q2r7

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 11 2019, 8:48 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Glen Johnson Reply with quote

anon-0qp0 wrote:
I am wondering why cars are stopped in front of his house facing the opposite traffic direction every morning and every evening. Glenn should go out and tell them to park properly when they drop off and pick up the kids there.
Why should he? He is not a cop and he has no authority to do so.
anon-0421

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 11 2019, 9:11 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Glen Johnson Reply with quote

anon-0qp0 wrote:

You are kidding right???
anon-42so

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 11 2019, 12:57 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Glen Johnson Reply with quote

Seriously are we now asking Glenn to run down Main Street yelling Citizens arrest, Citizens arrest. Just like Gomer Pyle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1