Revisions to Master Plan Reexamination Report Memo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-0421

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 14 2019, 8:17 am EST    Post subject: Re: Revisions to Master Plan Reexamination Report Memo Reply with quote

anon-03o7 wrote:
There was a collison this morning on Route 130 Southbound between Half Acre Road and Station Road. This diverted all the tractor trailers onto Maplewood Ave, Some had to back up the entire Street when they realized they could not make the turn onto Scott Ave. Others diverted trough Main St. 2 Questions, 1. Where did our Police Department think these trucks were going without any Police direction
2. Did the Master Plan consider that Tractor trailer drivers would have to navigate through these tiny streets when a detour became necessary or when they are lost due to lack of any guidance as occurred this morning.

That traffic was crazy. And with all the warehouses more accidents are going to happen. This will be a way of life in Cranbury. What I didnt understand is why the highway was closed for over 6 hours for an accident. How bad was it?
anon-45pq

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 14 2019, 8:21 am EST    Post subject: Re: Revisions to Master Plan Reexamination Report Memo Reply with quote

Wow. If it was over 6 hours then that is the longest time ever and certainly an outlier. We still have many more car accidents than truck accidents. The area is just much larger than it was 5, 10, 15 years ago. Monroe and East Windsor have grown. We’ve been forced to add over 100 affordable homes.
anon-572n

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 14 2019, 9:07 am EST    Post subject: Re: Revisions to Master Plan Reexamination Report Memo Reply with quote

anon-0421 wrote:
anon-03o7 wrote:
There was a collison this morning on Route 130 Southbound between Half Acre Road and Station Road. This diverted all the tractor trailers onto Maplewood Ave, Some had to back up the entire Street when they realized they could not make the turn onto Scott Ave. Others diverted trough Main St. 2 Questions, 1. Where did our Police Department think these trucks were going without any Police direction
2. Did the Master Plan consider that Tractor trailer drivers would have to navigate through these tiny streets when a detour became necessary or when they are lost due to lack of any guidance as occurred this morning.

That traffic was crazy. And with all the warehouses more accidents are going to happen. This will be a way of life in Cranbury. What I didnt understand is why the highway was closed for over 6 hours for an accident. How bad was it?

Not sure if this is the case, but in the event of serious injury or fatality police will close the highway while they conduct their investigation. While certainly inconvenient I doubt this is going to become a regular thing.
anon-5p0n

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 14 2019, 11:59 am EST    Post subject: Re: Revisions to Master Plan Reexamination Report Memo Reply with quote

anon-1o92 wrote:
My neighbor has a friend at town hall who said she overheard a conversation between Mayor Jay and the Police Chief in which Jay threatened to withhold police overtime if the detectives did not investigate all of the Ferrante’s connections to the library.

Let's have the "friend" come forward with first hand information or it didn't happen.

And what a stupid claim at that. Michael Ferrante's connection to the library and library campaign are public information, not secret scandal.

People like you are trying to one-up Trump with the level of bald face lying.
anon-2r86

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 14 2019, 12:01 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Revisions to Master Plan Reexamination Report Memo Reply with quote

Not so sure about that 3 officer statement. I’ve stopped and spoke to our officers and I encourage everyone to do the same. Most of the time there is only 2 officers working. Maybe we should be discussing that instead of arguing about the twp attorney fighting with Monroe. Does our new town council plan on addressing our police because the Master plan doesn’t.
anon-572n

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 14 2019, 12:14 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Revisions to Master Plan Reexamination Report Memo Reply with quote

anon-5p0n wrote:
anon-1o92 wrote:
My neighbor has a friend at town hall who said she overheard a conversation between Mayor Jay and the Police Chief in which Jay threatened to withhold police overtime if the detectives did not investigate all of the Ferrante’s connections to the library.

Let's have the "friend" come forward with first hand information or it didn't happen.

And what a stupid claim at that. Michael Ferrante's connection to the library and library campaign are public information, not secret scandal.

If you really couldn't tell that this was a joke I don't even know what to tell you.
anon-03o7

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 14 2019, 1:27 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Revisions to Master Plan Reexamination Report Memo Reply with quote

On the matter of 2 or 3 police officers on duty at any one time. 2 was the number before the addition of the extra traffic Enforcement personnel, so if we are now back at 2, what happened?

Now, after all the complaints about speeding. and the announcement of this Enforcement squad, we are back to illuminated signs stating their is Increased Police Presence, where, where? How about a few cardboard cutouts of Police Officers, that will really trick all the speeders.
anon-1o92

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 14 2019, 7:11 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Revisions to Master Plan Reexamination Report Memo Reply with quote

anon-572n wrote:
anon-5p0n wrote:
anon-1o92 wrote:

If you really couldn't tell that this was a joke I don't even know what to tell you.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2