town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-2673

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 15 2019, 1:56 pm EST    Post subject: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

candidate for town council this year purchased a large property on route 130 under a shell corporation

http://www.cranburytownship.org/zb_agendas/2019/zb-minutes-030619.pdf

ZBA305-17 Mobin Management
Block 18.07, Lot 44 & 45, Zone GC
112 South Main Street
Use Variance, Preliminary and Final Site Plan with Bulk Variances
anon;zo6-0076

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 16 2019, 12:29 am EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

Actually Jay and Dan are jealous. Glenn also has his commercial real estate and nobody thought twice about that empire. As a matter of fact the owner/applicant is not the candidate, so the poster is providing FAKE news just to stir the pot------it really is very sad that some folks just can't be welcoming considerate people. Maybe those instigators should move away just the way Art did after causing so much havoc with his inappropriate comments. Art left us with the cell tower and gave us Penske; that was a lousy gift. I am sure from reviewing this application you will have a clean ratable which will be a plus for Cranbury and an elimination of a long time eyesore property.
anon-4rq9

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 16 2019, 7:20 am EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

anon;zo6-0076 wrote:
Actually Jay and Dan are jealous. Glenn also has his commercial real estate and nobody thought twice about that empire. As a matter of fact the owner/applicant is not the candidate, so the poster is providing FAKE news just to stir the pot------it really is very sad that some folks just can't be welcoming considerate people. Maybe those instigators should move away just the way Art did after causing so much havoc with his inappropriate comments. Art left us with the cell tower and gave us Penske; that was a lousy gift. I am sure from reviewing this application you will have a clean ratable which will be a plus for Cranbury and an elimination of a long time eyesore property.

Which candidate ?
anon-4os8

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 16 2019, 11:13 am EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

anon;zo6-0076 wrote:

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. That fake story about Art's comment is a perfect example. Many claimed to know someone who knew someone who heard it. The town even had an attorney investigate and interview people and not a single person said they heard it first hand, including the alleged target of the comment. I asked a few people who were there myself who were outraged about it and not one of them had first hand heard it and when asked who had listed people who in turn said they had not heard it first hand either.

Pathetic.
anon-p0o2

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 16 2019, 11:56 am EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

Why is it that when a powerful woman who is a minority runs for office people are making accusations? This is why I stated in the other thread how disgustiing the Republicans are in town and how bad Cranbury is as a community.

Jay is building a 100k+ building in his yard, his wife is a simple stay at home mom with nothing to do, and they can afford to have three kids so he must be making crazy money yet no one complains about what he's doing with his money!! All the other TC members have wives that work. Maybe instead of the big 100K expense for an ugly building he could have donated to the libary instead of arguing against it all the time.

As to Art, your defense of him is showing exactly how horrible this town is. Again, can't wait for next year when I can look to Mayor Mike Ferrante to shut all of you up!!
anon-po04

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 16 2019, 1:31 pm EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

I heard that (future mayor) Ferrante will keep things short and simple and not tolerate any of this stuff
anon-1o92

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 16 2019, 3:02 pm EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

anon-p0o2 wrote:
Why is it that when a powerful woman who is a minority runs for office people are making accusations? This is why I stated in the other thread how disgustiing the Republicans are in town and how bad Cranbury is as a community.

Jay is building a 100k+ building in his yard, his wife is a simple stay at home mom with nothing to do, and they can afford to have three kids so he must be making crazy money yet no one complains about what he's doing with his money!! All the other TC members have wives that work. Maybe instead of the big 100K expense for an ugly building he could have donated to the libary instead of arguing against it all the time.

As to Art, your defense of him is showing exactly how horrible this town is. Again, can't wait for next year when I can look to Mayor Mike Ferrante to shut all of you up!!

Gee, I sure hope they put you in charge of the Civil Rights Commission. With "tolerance" like this, who needs intolerance? Laughing
anon-4os8

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 16 2019, 4:08 pm EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

anon-p0o2 wrote:

Actually no part of my post is a defense of Art. Learn some basic reading comprehension skills. It was a defense of the truth. When I heard that rumor I was as outraged as many. Then I took the time to try and track down the facts. Something that doesn't interest you or Trump apparently. You two have a lot in common.

The rest of your post is so all over the board that it's funny. You attack a woman and mother for not having a full-time job. You imply that the ability to build an expensive structure is somehow bad and ignoring local Democrats who have built even more elaborate structures.

And then you throw in your library fetish while you're at it. You'd think the world would come to an end if a 4,000 person town doesn't build a fancy new library! I've donated to the library, more out of citizenship than because I'm convinced of the need. But it sure is interesting how incredibly terrified those pushing it have been for the last dozen years in avoiding putting it to a local referendum. It's not like they haven't had time. "Almost everyone wants the library," but let's not risk proving even a simple majority do. LOL.
humm;0qs9-0076

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 16 2019, 9:50 pm EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

Well don't be so sure Mike is going to be Mayor. The word on the street is that Jay made a deal with Matt and as long as Matt is lock step with Jay then Matt will be assured of Jay's vote. It looks like the two silent Amigos may have a falling out?
anon-9p53

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 14 2019, 1:12 pm EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

I over heard some talk in the alley next to Teddy’s that Mike will be representing the Lollipop Guild
Anon-pp97

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 15 2019, 11:26 pm EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

This thread is absolutely ridiculous - all of you stop the nasty comments about people - if you can’t say something nice, don’t say it at all!
anon-s316

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 16 2019, 11:55 am EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

Anon-pp97 wrote:
This thread is absolutely ridiculous - all of you stop the nasty comments about people - if you can’t say something nice, don’t say it at all!

Here is something nice I say about our current Mayor....

He is not as bad as Trump (but gets close).

Maybe he will finally find his balls and return to the Republican party in 2020 like van Drew will.
anon-7666

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 16 2019, 12:17 pm EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

316 if I were you I would be a little more cautious. We all know you are part of Indivisible. You have on every thread multiple times posted about the Mayor. At some point your name will be released and best case is pure embarrassment. Google legal and message board thread and you’ll find many people like you who posts defamation and harassing threads and find themselves in legal trouble. You already mentioned you were on his property and stalking him in another thread when you discussed his building with exact measurements and were proven wrong. you have provided enough evidence here for the IP provider if not site manager to be legally required to release your name if asked and likely also a restraining order if not more. Cranbury.info for their own legal sake should ban you.
anon-0043

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 16 2019, 9:57 pm EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

anon-7666 wrote:
316 if I were you I would be a little more cautious. We all know you are part of Indivisible. You have on every thread multiple times posted about the Mayor. At some point your name will be released and best case is pure embarrassment. Google legal and message board thread and you’ll find many people like you who posts defamation and harassing threads and find themselves in legal trouble. You already mentioned you were on his property and stalking him in another thread when you discussed his building with exact measurements and were proven wrong. you have provided enough evidence here for the IP provider if not site manager to be legally required to release your name if asked and likely also a restraining order if not more. Cranbury.info for their own legal sake should ban you.

Good one!

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 17 2019, 9:31 am EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

Only for a short time
anon-4rq9

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 26 2019, 4:18 pm EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

anon;zo6-0076 wrote:

The former candidates husband is the applicant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2