Comcast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-8p57

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 27 2023, 7:40 pm EST    Post subject: Comcast Reply with quote

Any internet options available besides Comcast?
anon-0115

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2023, 2:48 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comcast Reply with quote

anon-8p57 wrote:
Any internet options available besides Comcast?

Not that I know of.
Cranbury-rs06

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 21 2023, 12:43 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Comcast Reply with quote

We dropped Comcast and use T-Mobile instead -- excellent service and much smaller cost. We no longer use Cable TV - we use HULU + Live to get live TV and sports - works well - much cheaper.
Rainbow-5699

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 22 2023, 8:40 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Comcast Reply with quote

Did you have any issues with Comcast about dropping their service? It's my understanding that they make it difficult to part ways.
anon-p29p

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 28 2023, 3:27 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Comcast Reply with quote

Cranbury-rs06 wrote:
We dropped Comcast and use T-Mobile instead -- excellent service and much smaller cost. We no longer use Cable TV - we use HULU + Live to get live TV and sports - works well - much cheaper.

What kind of up/down speeds are you getting with t-mobile?
anon-r945

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 29 2023, 11:39 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Comcast Reply with quote

I've never timed the up/down speeds - but I do know that my husband works from home and has the same video conferencing etc. he had before the switch and has not noticed any differences. Hulu+Live sometimes is slow - but T-Mobile itself is fine. We are using computers, iPads, TVs in more than one room - the usual family stuff.

No trouble dropping Comcast - dropped off our equipment - waited there maybe a 1/2 hour to complete the paperwork - and that was that.
fyi

PostPosted: Wed, May 24 2023, 9:06 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Comcast Reply with quote

I searched the web and found the following info for T-Mobile 5G Home Internet service:

Speeds: 33-182Mbps download, 6-23Mbps upload
$50 per month
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1