who is jon Buonavolonta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-n7r5

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 24 2023, 9:42 am EDT    Post subject: who is jon Buonavolonta Reply with quote

I just received my mail in ballot The republican candidate for the township committee is Jon Buonavolonta
Can we get some information about him? Does he live in Cranbury? Has he been on any township committees or organizations?
anon-2455

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 24 2023, 6:00 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: who is jon Buonavolonta Reply with quote

Isn't his name John? Should we write in John to make sure the got counts?
anon-p0q2

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 24 2023, 7:11 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: who is jon Buonavolonta Reply with quote

The Republicans can’t seem to find a candidate for the last 20 years or so. Just once I’d like to see a competitive election where people rub in issues and ideas.
anon-p361

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 24 2023, 7:42 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: who is jon Buonavolonta Reply with quote

Just opened my ballot. Lol. Only one JB in town and that is Joey B. I am voting Joe B if for nothing else to see what happens if someone who does not exist wins.
error?-927o

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 25 2023, 5:10 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: who is jon Buonavolonta Reply with quote

Has anyone confirmed if this is an error on the ballot? If so, what is the corrective action?
anon-p0q2

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 25 2023, 9:14 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: who is jon Buonavolonta Reply with quote

It is an error on the ballot. It should be Joe.
anon-470q

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 26 2023, 3:17 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: who is jon Buonavolonta Reply with quote

Just look to the White House for someone who’s non existent
anon-q03q

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 26 2023, 4:01 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: who is jon Buonavolonta Reply with quote

anon-470q wrote:
Just look to the White House for someone who’s non existent
Exactly!
anon;oqs257-32r1

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 26 2023, 6:46 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: who is jon Buonavolonta Reply with quote

Joe does exist and is a Zoning Board member. He is a knowledgeable guy who knows contracting and how things should work due to his lifetime public works experience. He is a member of the Fire Company and WE DO NEED a person other than these resume builders we have at the present time.
anon-2455

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 26 2023, 10:32 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: who is jon Buonavolonta Reply with quote

Tell the township clerk to get it fixed and take your heads out of your a$$
anon;oqs841-32r1

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 2 2023, 9:17 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: who is jon Buonavolonta Reply with quote

New ballots arrived today. Just another Cranbury screwup--------------- now we get to do this all over again--
anon-p0q2

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 2 2023, 10:23 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: who is jon Buonavolonta Reply with quote

How is it a Cranbury screw up. The town does not publish the ballots.
Rumor-s010

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 5 2023, 9:32 am EDT    Post subject: Re: who is jon Buonavolonta Reply with quote

I heard a rumor that Matt Scott was only running as a place holder and (if he wins) will give up his seat so the Democrats can hand pick a replacement. Be interesting to see if that happens. Either way Joe has my vote!
anon;oqs43-1-32r1

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 9 2023, 12:10 am EDT    Post subject: Re: who is jon Buonavolonta Reply with quote

Matt Scott has been "holding the place" all of this term. He is Ferrante's yes man. Look at the minutes from all the meetings Matt Scott has missed. The gang we now have "Leading" our community is really the worst Committee I have seen as a Lifetime resident of Cranbury. They all vote the party line and don't have any self respect to speak their minds on things that need thoughtful discussion and they refuse to have any "Public" discussion. They all look for the OK from Ferrante and vote only the party line. This is a very sad time for Cranbury Politics---------
anon-p0q2

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 9 2023, 7:17 am EDT    Post subject: Re: who is jon Buonavolonta Reply with quote

People get what people vote for. No one runs for the Republicans so the Dems just put up whoever they want. The town is run by Ferrante and the administrator. Joe is running for like his 10th time. I am voting for him as how many times can someone run and lose. No one knocks on doors, candidates night is a joke just supporters of the candidates, and even rude at that with the last zoom I watched fans of the Dems were chatting about how great their candidate was during the debate. The Republicans don’t even go any more.
independent-927o

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 9 2023, 7:37 am EDT    Post subject: Re: who is jon Buonavolonta Reply with quote

Many independents don't go either. I've voted locally for candidates in both parties, frankly probably skewing in the direction opposite of how I most frequently vote in state and federal elections.

How divisions based on 'party lines' have become this divisive in a small town is disappointing. No engagement of candidates via door to door visits and a candidate's night that has lost its value. SMH.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2