Comic Book MAN punches elderly man.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-9648

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 15 2023, 10:44 am EST    Post subject: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

The other day in front of Teddy's. The owner of the comic book store punched an elderly 80 year old man because he was called by his real name DAVE. The town would like to keep this quiet because the person is transgender and it does not look good for a transgender person to punch an elderly person.
anon-112q

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 15 2023, 12:56 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

Sounds like this weirdo has some anger issues. Absolutely disgusting to punch a 80 year man as well.
anon-n62n

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 15 2023, 4:29 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

Sounds like the comic book man has some mental issues. Hope the elderly man presses charges. Not everyone understands transgender and we can't expect older people to understand it. And it doesn't give anyone a right to punch someone.
anon-n6r4

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 15 2023, 10:12 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

anon-9648 wrote:
The other day in front of Teddy's. The owner of the comic book store punched an elderly 80 year old man because he was called by his real name DAVE. The town would like to keep this quiet because the person is transgender and it does not look good for a transgender person to punch an elderly person.

pitiful post
anon-q656

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 18 2023, 1:37 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

anon-9648 wrote:

You seem well informed. Were you a bystander that did not intervene?
anon-9648

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 18 2023, 3:55 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

anon-q656 wrote:
anon-9648 wrote:

I wish I was there because I would have knocked the comic book guy out. The video is caught on Teddy's camera and there were other witnesses. So how about that?
anon-s9np

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 19 2023, 1:44 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

There's a comic book store in town???
anon-442r

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 20 2023, 10:49 am EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

anon-s9np wrote:
There's a comic book store in town???

Naaa, but there are a lot of characters in town
anon-o33p

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 20 2023, 9:10 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

Maybe DAVE thinks he's actually "Dr Wonder" after writing a few comic books !!!

https://atomicavenue.com/atomic/TitleDetail.aspx?TitleID=12274

His store is named after the comic book and is located at the old hardware store building:
https://www.chamberofcommerce.com/business-directory/new-jersey/cranbury/comic-book-store/2017216698-dr-wonder-comics-collectibles
anon-opr0

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 21 2023, 10:44 am EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

anon-9648 wrote:
anon-q656 wrote:
anon-9648 wrote:

I wish I was there because I would have knocked the comic book guy out. The video is caught on Teddy's camera and there were other witnesses. So how about that?

Link to the allegedly video?
anon-9648

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 21 2023, 1:23 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

anon-opr0 wrote:
anon-9648 wrote:
anon-q656 wrote:
anon-9648 wrote:

You will have to ask the owner of Teddys for that. I do not think he puts up links to things like this on the internet. Just saying LOL
anon-q656

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 21 2023, 1:41 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

anon-9648 wrote:
anon-q656 wrote:
anon-9648 wrote:

What did the old guy say?
anon-q656

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 21 2023, 1:43 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

anon-9648 wrote:
anon-q656 wrote:
anon-9648 wrote:

I don't know if you can knock any guy out. As far as I know you are another 80 year old guy posting here on the anonymous board pretending to be a tough guy. lol
anon-opr0

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 25 2023, 9:02 am EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

anon-9648 wrote:
anon-opr0 wrote:
anon-9648 wrote:
anon-q656 wrote:
anon-9648 wrote:

So "alleged" video since no one can verify it.

You will have to ask the owner of Teddys for that. I do not think he puts up links to things like this on the internet. Just saying LOL
anon-nr99

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 27 2023, 1:45 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

This is Stephanie, 67-year-old owner of Dr. Wonder Comics. If I had punched Brett Barlow, the elderly man in question, the Cranbury police, whom he called, would certainly have arrested me. Instead, they spoke to me briefly and advised me of my right to file a complaint with Plainsboro court. Angry about the leaves blowing onto his property from mine, Brett Barlow continued misgendering me/deadnaming me after I told him to stop. Admittedly, I surely angered him by referring to the fact that he'd recently done time in prison following his felony conviction for stealing money from his elderly cousin (https://www.nj.com/mercer/2013/07/cranbury_man_sentenced_for_stealing_750000_from_his_older_cousin_to_open_funeral_home.html). As he entered Teddy's he said, "You're a queer." I wish there were indeed video of the incident, but there is not, except according to the single source of all this misinformation, the anonymous poster anon-9648. I could care less what an individual like this says to me or about me, but I feel a responsibility to stand up for those who can't easily defend themselves. Therefore I've filed a bias complaint with the NJ attorney general's office and am planning other actions. I invite anyone who would like to express any opinion on the above to visit me at Dr. Wonder Comics at 33 North Main Street.
anon-q99n

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 27 2023, 2:14 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

anon-nr99 wrote:
This is Stephanie, 67-year-old owner of Dr. Wonder Comics. If I had punched Brett Barlow, the elderly man in question, the Cranbury police, whom he called, would certainly have arrested me. Instead, they spoke to me briefly and advised me of my right to file a complaint with Plainsboro court. Angry about the leaves blowing onto his property from mine, Brett Barlow continued misgendering me/deadnaming me after I told him to stop. Admittedly, I surely angered him by referring to the fact that he'd recently done time in prison following his felony conviction for stealing money from his elderly cousin (https://www.nj.com/mercer/2013/07/cranbury_man_sentenced_for_stealing_750000_from_his_older_cousin_to_open_funeral_home.html). As he entered Teddy's he said, "You're a queer." I wish there were indeed video of the incident, but there is not, except according to the single source of all this misinformation, the anonymous poster anon-9648. I could care less what an individual like this says to me or about me, but I feel a responsibility to stand up for those who can't easily defend themselves. Therefore I've filed a bias complaint with the NJ attorney general's office and am planning other actions. I invite anyone who would like to express any opinion on the above to visit me at Dr. Wonder Comics at 33 North Main Street.

Stephanie, I hope you print a transcript of this to use as evidence of bias in Cranbury. This is another case of Cranbury.info allowing miss information. There are threats of violence on he over speculation. Does this town have no shame?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3