Trash pickup on Tuesdays and Fridays?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-011q

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 31 2014, 6:24 pm EDT    Post subject: Trash pickup on Tuesdays and Fridays? Reply with quote

I got a call from Republic Services about trash pickup schedule change.

I thought I am a Waste Management customer. My pickup schedule is on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
anon-011q

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 1 2014, 10:24 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Trash pickup on Tuesdays and Fridays? Reply with quote

Correction: I am a Midco customer, which is part of Republic Services.

The truck just came and picked up my trash. Smile
trash?-rrq7

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 1 2014, 4:58 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Trash pickup on Tuesdays and Fridays? Reply with quote

Why did they come today? I also am a Midco customer and did not receive a phone call about a schedule change. Hope they pick up tomorrow Smile
anon-921r

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 2 2014, 8:29 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Trash pickup on Tuesdays and Fridays? Reply with quote

We have Midco. They just came by this morning as usual.
anon-011q

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 2 2014, 9:49 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Trash pickup on Tuesdays and Fridays? Reply with quote

I am in Shadow Oaks. Midco has changed the pickup schedule to Tuesdays and Fridays here.
anon-5295

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 2 2014, 11:14 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Trash pickup on Tuesdays and Fridays? Reply with quote

That is really odd. Maybe they have too many customers and Cranbury is so small they can split our town to accommodate bigger towns.
OK with me-6103

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 6 2014, 6:46 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Trash pickup on Tuesdays and Fridays? Reply with quote

Personally, I am happy they won't be waking us up at 6:00 AM on Saturday. We're already up on Tuesday and Friday anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1