Candidates
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
anon-943q
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6, 3:23 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

anon-943q wrote:
The facts speak for themselves Matt Scott did not give a truthful answer on his involvement in Indivisible at candidates night. We cannot have members of the TC with questionable integrity and lack of honesty.

anon-1899 wrote:
this is correct
anon-n5qs wrote:
anon-6n7s wrote:
Hit send too quickly. To finish the thought, I planned to support Matt but was disappointed by the answer he gave about being a part of the indivisible group. I disagree with the group but don't begrudge anyone being part of it, at all. If one believes in it, than why deny being part of it? Integrity and honesty matter more to me than having a different set of political views.


Completely agree with this post, this is the biggest issue. Matt Scott did not give a truthful answer on his involvement in Indivisible. We cannot have members of the TC with questionable integrity and lack of honesty.

Additionally, Matt wants to spend. There is s good chance we may have a new Democrat governor, along with a democratic state legislature. They could eliminate the rules that helped restrain property tax increases over the past several years giving a potential for large tax increases.




anon-s6p5 wrote:
anon-4135 wrote:
anon-5p0n wrote:
anon-498n wrote:
This is getting a bit much here. Matt is doing something none of you trolls are doing which is stepping forward to help the town.

People want to criticize Matt and say he's disrespectful and yet that is what these posters are doing--being embarrassingly disrespectful and dishonest. Even the person who claims to be an old timer and claims Matt is rude and disrespectful is being exactly that disrespectful and rude. Just because you're an old timer does not mean excuse bad behavior.


Thankfully this thread is just a few people bashing under different IPs. Otherwise Cranbury would be a horrible place to live.


It's probably just 1-2 trolls spamming this post over and over to try and keep it alive and hope that repetition creates the impression of truth (a trick that worked well for Trump).


You notice none of these trolls go after Nancy Witt. As one poster has already said, this is a well-oiled Nancy Witt operation and it doesn’t reflect well on her. They are her supporters. It is a harbinger of how she would operate if she gets elected.


You are no better. Just because some trolls support Nancy does not mean that she condones them or that she supports them. These posts are all blind and for all we know could be Matt Scott supporters trying to stir up sympathy. Not that I believe it, just saying we can't liken these posts to Nancy just as we know these inflammatory posts are highly inaccurate about Matt in many cases.

It is why I stated pages ago normal dialogue about candidate issues is what we need. Not this garbage trolling.
Back to top
anon-88r5
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6, 3:34 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

anon-4135 wrote:
anon-s6p5 wrote:
anon-4135 wrote:
anon-5p0n wrote:
anon-498n wrote:
This is getting a bit much here. Matt is doing something none of you trolls are doing which is stepping forward to help the town.

People want to criticize Matt and say he's disrespectful and yet that is what these posters are doing--being embarrassingly disrespectful and dishonest. Even the person who claims to be an old timer and claims Matt is rude and disrespectful is being exactly that disrespectful and rude. Just because you're an old timer does not mean excuse bad behavior.


Thankfully this thread is just a few people bashing under different IPs. Otherwise Cranbury would be a horrible place to live.


It's probably just 1-2 trolls spamming this post over and over to try and keep it alive and hope that repetition creates the impression of truth (a trick that worked well for Trump).


You notice none of these trolls go after Nancy Witt. As one poster has already said, this is a well-oiled Nancy Witt operation and it doesn’t reflect well on her. They are her supporters. It is a harbinger of how she would operate if she gets elected.


You are no better. Just because some trolls support Nancy does not mean that she condones them or that she supports them. These posts are all blind and for all we know could be Matt Scott supporters trying to stir up sympathy. Not that I believe it, just saying we can't liken these posts to Nancy just as we know these inflammatory posts are highly inaccurate about Matt in many cases.

It is why I stated pages ago normal dialogue about candidate issues is what we need. Not this garbage trolling.



Nice try! It’s about facts. He is pointing out that all the trolls that are peddling lies are against Matt and not one troll-like comment about Ms. Witt. It’s about the tactics her supporters use to bolster her candidacy and how it reflects on her character. It is not a pretty picture.


It is about the posters character. You can't say that this is Ms. Witt's character unless Ms. Witt herself were posting this here. And as stated you have no idea if this is one troll or 3 trolls or if if it is Matt Scott supporters trying to gain sympathy and a vote for him. You can't say Matt or Nancy have any role in any of this.

In terms of Matt, I have no issue with his statements on Indivisible. Mr. Mulligan originally was part of the tea party if I recall a news article correctly and I highly doubt he is now based on his voting record.
Back to top
anon-943q
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6, 3:37 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

anon-943q wrote:
anon-943q wrote:
The facts speak for themselves Matt Scott did not give a truthful answer on his involvement in Indivisible at candidates night. We cannot have members of the TC with questionable integrity and lack of honesty.

anon-1899 wrote:
this is correct
anon-n5qs wrote:
anon-6n7s wrote:
Hit send too quickly. To finish the thought, I planned to support Matt but was disappointed by the answer he gave about being a part of the indivisible group. I disagree with the group but don't begrudge anyone being part of it, at all. If one believes in it, than why deny being part of it? Integrity and honesty matter more to me than having a different set of political views.


Completely agree with this post, this is the biggest issue. Matt Scott did not give a truthful answer on his involvement in Indivisible. We cannot have members of the TC with questionable integrity and lack of honesty.

Additionally, Matt wants to spend. There is s good chance we may have a new Democrat governor, along with a democratic state legislature. They could eliminate the rules that helped restrain property tax increases over the past several years giving a potential for large tax increases.




anon-s6p5 wrote:
anon-4135 wrote:
anon-5p0n wrote:
anon-498n wrote:
This is getting a bit much here. Matt is doing something none of you trolls are doing which is stepping forward to help the town.

People want to criticize Matt and say he's disrespectful and yet that is what these posters are doing--being embarrassingly disrespectful and dishonest. Even the person who claims to be an old timer and claims Matt is rude and disrespectful is being exactly that disrespectful and rude. Just because you're an old timer does not mean excuse bad behavior.


Thankfully this thread is just a few people bashing under different IPs. Otherwise Cranbury would be a horrible place to live.


It's probably just 1-2 trolls spamming this post over and over to try and keep it alive and hope that repetition creates the impression of truth (a trick that worked well for Trump).


You notice none of these trolls go after Nancy Witt. As one poster has already said, this is a well-oiled Nancy Witt operation and it doesn’t reflect well on her. They are her supporters. It is a harbinger of how she would operate if she gets elected.


You are no better. Just because some trolls support Nancy does not mean that she condones them or that she supports them. These posts are all blind and for all we know could be Matt Scott supporters trying to stir up sympathy. Not that I believe it, just saying we can't liken these posts to Nancy just as we know these inflammatory posts are highly inaccurate about Matt in many cases.

It is why I stated pages ago normal dialogue about candidate issues is what we need. Not this garbage trolling.
Back to top
anon-4135
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6, 3:41 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

anon-88r5 wrote:
anon-4135 wrote:
anon-s6p5 wrote:
anon-4135 wrote:
anon-5p0n wrote:
anon-498n wrote:
This is getting a bit much here. Matt is doing something none of you trolls are doing which is stepping forward to help the town.

People want to criticize Matt and say he's disrespectful and yet that is what these posters are doing--being embarrassingly disrespectful and dishonest. Even the person who claims to be an old timer and claims Matt is rude and disrespectful is being exactly that disrespectful and rude. Just because you're an old timer does not mean excuse bad behavior.


Thankfully this thread is just a few people bashing under different IPs. Otherwise Cranbury would be a horrible place to live.


It's probably just 1-2 trolls spamming this post over and over to try and keep it alive and hope that repetition creates the impression of truth (a trick that worked well for Trump).


You notice none of these trolls go after Nancy Witt. As one poster has already said, this is a well-oiled Nancy Witt operation and it doesn’t reflect well on her. They are her supporters. It is a harbinger of how she would operate if she gets elected.


You are no better. Just because some trolls support Nancy does not mean that she condones them or that she supports them. These posts are all blind and for all we know could be Matt Scott supporters trying to stir up sympathy. Not that I believe it, just saying we can't liken these posts to Nancy just as we know these inflammatory posts are highly inaccurate about Matt in many cases.

It is why I stated pages ago normal dialogue about candidate issues is what we need. Not this garbage trolling.



Nice try! It’s about facts. He is pointing out that all the trolls that are peddling lies are against Matt and not one troll-like comment about Ms. Witt. It’s about the tactics her supporters use to bolster her candidacy and how it reflects on her character. It is not a pretty picture.


It is about the posters character. You can't say that this is Ms. Witt's character unless Ms. Witt herself were posting this here. And as stated you have no idea if this is one troll or 3 trolls or if if it is Matt Scott supporters trying to gain sympathy and a vote for him. You can't say Matt or Nancy have any role in any of this.

In terms of Matt, I have no issue with his statements on Indivisible. Mr. Mulligan originally was part of the tea party if I recall a news article correctly and I highly doubt he is now based on his voting record.


You bet I can judge Nancy Witt’s character based on the comments and tactics her supporters use. And the whole town is watching the crap posted here to support her and its shameful
Back to top
anon-460s
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6, 4:02 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

You are no better. You can't equate these trolls to Nancy. If suddenly the time changed and we're like yours then people would say Matt's supporters are all evil and so is Matt. Unless you're Matt then your post is not a reflection of his character. Matt does not control you any more than Nancy controls these trolls.
Back to top
anon-nrq6
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6, 4:08 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

anon-4135 wrote:
anon-88r5 wrote:
anon-4135 wrote:
anon-s6p5 wrote:
anon-4135 wrote:
anon-5p0n wrote:
anon-498n wrote:
This is getting a bit much here. Matt is doing something none of you trolls are doing which is stepping forward to help the town.

People want to criticize Matt and say he's disrespectful and yet that is what these posters are doing--being embarrassingly disrespectful and dishonest. Even the person who claims to be an old timer and claims Matt is rude and disrespectful is being exactly that disrespectful and rude. Just because you're an old timer does not mean excuse bad behavior.


Thankfully this thread is just a few people bashing under different IPs. Otherwise Cranbury would be a horrible place to live.


It's probably just 1-2 trolls spamming this post over and over to try and keep it alive and hope that repetition creates the impression of truth (a trick that worked well for Trump).


You notice none of these trolls go after Nancy Witt. As one poster has already said, this is a well-oiled Nancy Witt operation and it doesn’t reflect well on her. They are her supporters. It is a harbinger of how she would operate if she gets elected.


You are no better. Just because some trolls support Nancy does not mean that she condones them or that she supports them. These posts are all blind and for all we know could be Matt Scott supporters trying to stir up sympathy. Not that I believe it, just saying we can't liken these posts to Nancy just as we know these inflammatory posts are highly inaccurate about Matt in many cases.

It is why I stated pages ago normal dialogue about candidate issues is what we need. Not this garbage trolling.



Nice try! It’s about facts. He is pointing out that all the trolls that are peddling lies are against Matt and not one troll-like comment about Ms. Witt. It’s about the tactics her supporters use to bolster her candidacy and how it reflects on her character. It is not a pretty picture.


It is about the posters character. You can't say that this is Ms. Witt's character unless Ms. Witt herself were posting this here. And as stated you have no idea if this is one troll or 3 trolls or if if it is Matt Scott supporters trying to gain sympathy and a vote for him. You can't say Matt or Nancy have any role in any of this.

In terms of Matt, I have no issue with his statements on Indivisible. Mr. Mulligan originally was part of the tea party if I recall a news article correctly and I highly doubt he is now based on his voting record.


You bet I can judge Nancy Witt’s character based on the comments and tactics her supporters use. And the whole town is watching the crap posted here to support her and its shameful


I wouldn’t argue with this troll crowd. They have been infecting most conversations on this site for quite some time. Unfortunately for her and us, they are mostly Witt supporters.
Back to top
megandailyscott



Joined: Mon, Nov 6, 4:35 pm EST
Posts: 1
Location: cranbury

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6, 6:43 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

Hi there-- hoping I can help to clear up some of the disinformation that's flying back and forth on this forum:

My brother Matt (who we hope will get a seat on the township committee tomorrow Smile) is NOT a member of Indivisible Cranbury. Maybe some of my fellow posters are confusing joining the group with being invited to join the Indivisible Cranbury's Facebook group...?

At any rate I will let him "speak" for himself; check out the website:

http://mattscottnj.org

Don't forget to vote tomorrow!

Megan
[/url]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
anon-s6p5
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6, 7:28 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

megandailyscott wrote:
Hi there-- hoping I can help to clear up some of the disinformation that's flying back and forth on this forum:

My brother Matt (who we hope will get a seat on the township committee tomorrow Smile) is NOT a member of Indivisible Cranbury. Maybe some of my fellow posters are confusing joining the group with being invited to join the Indivisible Cranbury's Facebook group...?

At any rate I will let him "speak" for himself; check out the website:

http://mattscottnj.org

Don't forget to vote tomorrow!

Megan
[/url]


Thank you Megan.
Back to top
anon-42q0
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6, 9:31 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

Lies he is a member he is the indivisible candidate

Vote Matt Scott vote for indivisible Cranbury's mantra

Cranbury will be a sanctuary city $15 dollar anhour minimum wage to help put our businesses out of business more affordable housing that we need more taxes more spending a new library for indivisible cranbury to meet in
Back to top
anon-n5qr
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6, 9:46 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

It is shameful Lyin’ Matt is using his sister to perpetuate a lie regarding his involvement with Indivisible Cranbury.
Back to top
anon;oqs8-nnnp
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Nov 6, 11:50 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

The Indivisible association for Matt has sealed his fate to lose the election. He will not win and will not win at a later date should he run for office in the future. This should be a lesson for all those running for office in the future and for those now in office ---be careful who you associate with-----------
Back to top
anon-s6p5
Guest





PostPosted: Tue, Nov 7, 6:41 am EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

anon;oqs8-nnnp wrote:
The Indivisible association for Matt has sealed his fate to lose the election. He will not win and will not win at a later date should he run for office in the future. This should be a lesson for all those running for office in the future and for those now in office ---be careful who you associate with-----------


As stated before I will be voting for Ms. Witt. However, from talking to many residents I believe Matt is the most likely candidate to win.

He is well liked (I like Matt personally). There are motivated Democrats in town. He has attended TC meetings from what I hear where Ms. Witt has only attended a few. He has worked hard to get out there.

So I believe when votes are counted Matt will win by a large margin.
Back to top
anon-4os8
Guest





PostPosted: Tue, Nov 7, 5:16 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

What is the supposed proof Matt is a member of this group? What list was he supposedly on? If it's the Facebook page that means nothing. Whoever started that page spammed everyone they knew in their local friends feed. I remember getting a notification at the time that I was a member of the page even though I had no idea what the group was, never visited the page, never attended any activities, etc. I'm certainly not a member, and don't even know enough to know if I'd have wanted to be or not. Does the group even still exist?
Back to top
anon-s6p5
Guest





PostPosted: Tue, Nov 7, 5:37 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Candidates Reply with quote

Matt attended and I think may have spoken at a gathering. But, even then who cares. Who cares if he's a member of a Facebook group. I joined one for Mustang owners. I sold my car, but I bet I am still a member. I also attended a tea party event at the Inn years ago, but want nothing to do with them now.

Give the guy a break already.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7