This Town
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-0421

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 10 2019, 10:07 am EDT    Post subject: This Town Reply with quote

This town is getting out of control with the hate.

It seems like the Democrats in this town who preach "stop the hate" "dont hate" are the ones who hate the most. God forbid if any of us have an opinion or if someone puts up trump flags.

Notice how the people who do fly their Trump flags go above and beyond to volunteer their time for others and this country. They do NOT care if you had or have an Obama sign, or any other kind of flag that they do not believe in.

We need to come together in this town and accept that we are all different. Hanging any kind of flag should NOT make you racist or a bad person. We all have our DIFFERENT beliefs.

To bad it has come to this. We are not only a COUNTRY divided at the moment - but we are a TOWN divided. I am a fourth generation Cranbury resident and have never in my life seen as much hate and fighting in this town. IT needs to stop - we need our old Cranbury back.
anon-572n

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 10 2019, 11:43 am EDT    Post subject: Re: This Town Reply with quote

I am not a Trump supporter and I personally find political signs and banners tacky in general (unless of course there is an election in the near future) but it is crazy to me that people feel emboldened to complain on Facebook about a homeowner hanging a banner on a property that they own and pay taxes on and suggesting that it be removed before a parade. The level of boldness and entitlement is crazy to me.

Whether I like it or not, Donald Trump is the president. I did not vote for him and I will not vote for him in 2020, but the histrionic response to the mere mention of his name is embarrassing to me, as a Democrat. Grow up and act like adults. People are allowed to disagree with you.
Guest 2354-8o65

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 12 2019, 1:59 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: This Town Reply with quote

Amen!! I grew up in Cranbury, and I don’t recognize this town with the hatred that has been thrown around on this site and during the past primary and general local election. We may have disagreed with one another over issues, but we always did so respectfully and with civility. It seems those who hate Trump have let that hatred move into Cranbury politics. It simply does not belong here. I’d sure like to turn that proverbial clock back a couple of years to where all was well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1