The October 28, 2019 Township Committee meeting agenda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
fyi



Joined: Thu, Aug 9 2012, 9:19 am EDT
Posts: 651

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 25, 12:31 pm EDT    Post subject: The October 28, 2019 Township Committee meeting agenda Reply with quote

The October 28, 2019 Township Committee meeting agenda has been posted.
http://www.cranburytownship.org/TC-Documents/2019/TC-agenda-102819.pdf
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
anon-879q
Guest





PostPosted: Tue, Oct 29, 6:49 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: The October 28, 2019 Township Committee meeting agenda Reply with quote

fyi wrote:
The October 28, 2019 Township Committee meeting agenda has been posted.
http://www.cranburytownship.org/TC-Documents/2019/TC-agenda-102819.pdf


Thank you for posting this. It is not available on this page as of 10/29 6:48pm

https://www.cranburytownship.org/TC-Agendas-Minutes.html
Back to top
anon-s316
Guest





PostPosted: Wed, Oct 30, 1:44 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: The October 28, 2019 Township Committee meeting agenda Reply with quote

anon-879q wrote:
fyi wrote:
The October 28, 2019 Township Committee meeting agenda has been posted.
http://www.cranburytownship.org/TC-Documents/2019/TC-agenda-102819.pdf


Thank you for posting this. It is not available on this page as of 10/29 6:48pm

https://www.cranburytownship.org/TC-Agendas-Minutes.html


Agenda is still not posted as a link on the website...why is that? Is there not enough of a workforce in town hall to get things done? If so, they should hire someone. We are flush with money despite the tax cut, so I hear.
Back to top
anon-0421
Guest





PostPosted: Thu, Oct 31, 8:29 am EDT    Post subject: Re: The October 28, 2019 Township Committee meeting agenda Reply with quote

anon-s316 wrote:
anon-879q wrote:
fyi wrote:
The October 28, 2019 Township Committee meeting agenda has been posted.
http://www.cranburytownship.org/TC-Documents/2019/TC-agenda-102819.pdf


Thank you for posting this. It is not available on this page as of 10/29 6:48pm

https://www.cranburytownship.org/TC-Agendas-Minutes.html


Agenda is still not posted as a link on the website...why is that? Is there not enough of a workforce in town hall to get things done? If so, they should hire someone. We are flush with money despite the tax cut, so I hear.


You people are so crazy on this board. Hide behind a computer and bitch bitch bitch about everything. Why dont you post your names? OR even better - why dont we all meet up at Teddys face to face. NOPE you people could not do that because you are a bunch of little invisible cranbury assholes who sit behind a computer and bitch about everything. You people have RUINED this town. Adult bullies are what half of you people are. Talking about Jay talking about this person. At least Jay has the balls to say things outright and makes himself known. Not like anyone on this board. You people are NUTS.

If you would like to meet at teddys to discuss anything face to face I would be more then happy to set up a meeting with everyone on this board. But I am sure no one would come.

Tom Robinson
Back to top
anon-s316
Guest





PostPosted: Thu, Oct 31, 8:55 am EDT    Post subject: Re: The October 28, 2019 Township Committee meeting agenda Reply with quote

anon-0421 wrote:
...cranbury assholes ...


yup, plenty in town and on this board.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1