town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
anon-s316
Guest





PostPosted: Fri, Dec 27 2019, 8:42 am EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

anon-p0o2 wrote:

Jay is building a 100k+ building in his yard, his wife is a simple stay at home mom with nothing to do, and they can afford to have three kids so he must be making crazy money yet no one complains about what he's doing with his money!! All the other TC members have wives that work. Maybe instead of the big 100K expense for an ugly building he could have donated to the libary instead of arguing against it all the time.


Jay Taylor Senior's name is on Jay's property tax bill. Our mayor doesn't seem to own his house outright.
Back to top
anon-8052
Guest





PostPosted: Sat, Dec 28 2019, 12:24 pm EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

anon-4rq9 wrote:
anon;zo6-0076 wrote:
Actually Jay and Dan are jealous. Glenn also has his commercial real estate and nobody thought twice about that empire. As a matter of fact the owner/applicant is not the candidate, so the poster is providing FAKE news just to stir the pot------it really is very sad that some folks just can't be welcoming considerate people. Maybe those instigators should move away just the way Art did after causing so much havoc with his inappropriate comments. Art left us with the cell tower and gave us Penske; that was a lousy gift. I am sure from reviewing this application you will have a clean ratable which will be a plus for Cranbury and an elimination of a long time eyesore property.


The former candidates husband is the applicant.


You cannot hide the truth
Back to top
Guest 127321-8o65
Guest





PostPosted: Tue, Dec 31 2019, 12:44 pm EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

Anon-s316 must really be jealous of Jay Taylor to go through all the trouble of looking up his tax bill. Maybe this person just hates Jay. Get over it and grow up 316.
Back to top
humm;ann.oqs3-0076
Guest





PostPosted: Sun, Jan 5, 9:37 pm EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

Well it sure looks like the word on the street prediction was correct. Mike is not Mayor and it does look like Matt made a deal with the devil?
Back to top
MYOB-0341
Guest





PostPosted: Sun, Jan 5, 10:48 pm EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

Only a liberal democrat would tell someone else how to spend THEIR money. If Mr. Taylor wants to extend his property, he has every right to do so. If you want to throw money at an unnecessary "library," why not it your money where your mouth is and make it your own?
Back to top
anon-n1r1
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Jan 6, 7:24 am EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

humm;ann.oqs3-0076 wrote:
Well it sure looks like the word on the street prediction was correct. Mike is not Mayor and it does look like Matt made a deal with the devil?


Why would Mike be more qualified than Matt? Isn’t Mike Deputy Mayor? Is Indivisible now turning on Matt because their TC leader Mike is not Mayor?

Just a week ago Mike used his position and influence on the TC to speak poorly of a family in town to the Cranbury Press. He cited the family’s name and attacked them for having a different view than his own on a matter not related in anyway to the TC. He was quoted as Committeeman Ferrante.
Back to top
anon-7ns6
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Jan 6, 3:05 pm EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

anon-n1r1 wrote:
humm;ann.oqs3-0076 wrote:
Well it sure looks like the word on the street prediction was correct. Mike is not Mayor and it does look like Matt made a deal with the devil?


Why would Mike be more qualified than Matt? Isn’t Mike Deputy Mayor? Is Indivisible now turning on Matt because their TC leader Mike is not Mayor?

Just a week ago Mike used his position and influence on the TC to speak poorly of a family in town to the Cranbury Press. He cited the family’s name and attacked them for having a different view than his own on a matter not related in anyway to the TC. He was quoted as Committeeman Ferrante.


Link? Thanks.
Back to top
anon-7ns6
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Jan 6, 3:08 pm EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

MYOB-0341 wrote:
Only a liberal democrat would tell someone else how to spend THEIR money. If Mr. Taylor wants to extend his property, he has every right to do so. If you want to throw money at an unnecessary "library," why not it your money where your mouth is and make it your own?


Any yet our debt mushrooms every time Republicans control the national government. Seems like it's the "conservatives" who like to spend the money of future generations now, rather than staying without our means. GOP = the Debt and Spend party.

There are a lot of meaningful differences between liberals and "conservations," but fiscal conservatism is not one of them.
Back to top
anon-7ns6
Guest





PostPosted: Mon, Jan 6, 3:33 pm EST    Post subject: Re: town council candidate hiding commercial land ownership in cranbury Reply with quote

anon-7ns6 wrote:
anon-n1r1 wrote:
humm;ann.oqs3-0076 wrote:
Well it sure looks like the word on the street prediction was correct. Mike is not Mayor and it does look like Matt made a deal with the devil?


Why would Mike be more qualified than Matt? Isn’t Mike Deputy Mayor? Is Indivisible now turning on Matt because their TC leader Mike is not Mayor?

Just a week ago Mike used his position and influence on the TC to speak poorly of a family in town to the Cranbury Press. He cited the family’s name and attacked them for having a different view than his own on a matter not related in anyway to the TC. He was quoted as Committeeman Ferrante.


I assume this is what you were referring to?

https://centraljersey.com/2019/12/20/cranbury-school-officials-address-an-issue-with-a-guest-speaker-on-religion/

First, I see no evidence here that Ferrante is "using his position and influence to speak." The reporter is citing numerous people who spoke at a December 10 Board of Education meeting during the public comments. By law anyone could have spoken there -- it requires no position or influence. And the article doesn't quote him as identifying himself as Committeeman. The author of the article identifies him as a member of the Committee. Are you suggesting that any member of the TC should never speak at any public hearing for fear of being quoted by the press? If so, you are holding him to a new standard that no previous TC member has been.

Second, in his quote he says he was "saddened" that the letter "called out a single member of the Cranbury community." LOL, so you are basically attacking him for saying exactly what you are saying about him. Are you condemning yourself as well?



Link? Thanks.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2